Texila Educational & Management Services Pvt Ltd

Texila Educational & Management Services Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India50 reviews

nilorganizationsupportivecultureprovideteamopportunityfriendly

A good source of communication within the coordinators

The organization is mission-driven, with sharp people looking to make a difference. Agile tech culture. A place to learn new things and exhibit our work talent.

Good

Cons

Nil

Excellent place to work

A growth mindset and the cultural values of the company help an individual thrive and succeed. I feel very happy to work with Texila. Good place to learn new things.

Good

Cons

Nil

Texila Educational & Management Services Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

I feel very happy working at Texila.

The culture is very positive and transparent, and everyone is open to new ideas and suggestions. There are lots of opportunities for growth at Texila. Teams at Texila generally enjoy autonomy and freedom to choose what they want to work on.

Good

Cons

Nil

Good work environment

My manager was incredibly supportive, and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends. It's a relaxed and calm environment, even though our work can be fast-paced.

Good

Cons

Nil

Good Work Culture

Flexible work hours, good learning, internal trainings, and good growth. Colleagues are very friendly and helpful. Opportunity to learn many things. I am proud to be a Texilian!

Good

Cons

Nil

Good Job Exposure

Texila is the best place to learn the advanced tact of the web designing team and friendly persons here. I will always have the opportunity to learn many things from senior managers and my colleagues.

Good

Cons

Nil

Great place to work with good salary

Proper training sessions are provided and the team is highly supportive. Employees are very supporting to achieve my targets, I am enjoying my work so much

Good

Cons

Nil

The organization is open to innovation

The company provides different opportunities to carve your own path. You will get decent pay with convenient work timings. Also, you can learn new things and improve your skills.

Good

Cons

Nil

Helpful during the time of pandemic

These are highly unusual and extraordinary times which the entire globe has faced and learned to live with due to the Covid 19 Pandemic. I am incredibly proud to say that my organization and team have done well and continue to do so every day, helping each other in such times of adversity.

Good

Cons

Nil

Good work life balance

The company provides excellent work culture, and you will get job security during this pandemic situation. I had the best time working at Texila, and the colleagues are highly supportive in providing timely help.

Good

Cons

Nil

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Texila Educational & Management Services Pvt Ltd?

Multi National Experience

I started as a fresher in the company and I feel very happy to work with this company as it is very prestigious for career growth. Employee benefits like performance bonus, medical insurance, pf, paid leaves etc.

Good

Cons

Nil

Good work environment

The office atmosphere is friendly and offers excellent team-building strategies among employees. The management always welcomes innovative ideas and provides opportunities to explore new frameworks.

Good

Cons

Nil

Good Job Exposure

The CEO is a brilliant man who built a fantastic company with an extraordinary and supportive team. I had the chance to take up flexible hours with the help of my immediate manager. Also, the company creates various learning opportunities for its employees to improve their knowledge.

Good

Cons

Nil

Have been with the company for 8+ years

Have seen many phases and overall it has been an awesome learning. Given the company size and compared to other similar companies or past company I have no regret. I highly recommend to my friends from time to time. Good salary as per capability & lot of growth opportunity if you manage. Covid period has been handled very efficiently, very well planned & well managed. Supportive managers with open door policy.

Good

Cons

Nil

Best culture

The employees are focused on one mission and target, and they work towards achieving it. The higher management is supportive and provides timely help for those who require assistance.

Good

Cons

Nil

Information security officer

The management offers excellent support, and my teammates are outstanding. We will have significant exposure to new technologies with the positive work culture.

Good

Cons

Nil

Overall a good place to work

The management is excellent, with a supportive manager and team members to help us during challenging times. Also, the HR team is highly enthusiastic about delivering complete employee support whenever required.

Good

Cons

Nil

The company does an excellent job of engaging employees by providing updated business information. We can learn about new accounting tools and software.

Good

Cons

Nil

Exposure to different areas

You will get many training opportunities, networking, informational sessions with full-time employees, mentorship during internship, and meaningful projects to work on as an intern.

Good

Cons

Nil

Good work life balance

The unique process followed at Texila helps in learning new skills daily. The job environment is highly collaborative with supportive management and enthusiastic team members.

Good

Cons

Nil

Good Job Exposure

The organization provides job security during these pandemic times and ensures to offer good assistance from the teammates to enhance your skills or to resolve challenges.

Good

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Texila Educational & Management Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Texila Educational & Management Services Pvt Ltd with

Texila Educational & Management Services Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location

Learn about Texila Educational & Management Services Pvt Ltd in popular locations

• Texila Educational & Management Services Pvt Ltd