THAI SPA

THAI SPA Employee Reviews

Productive also

They have more cliant,doing swedish for cliant ,they are also good for services and more incentives for therapist..but they are close because they are luck of papers.

Pros

Regular

Cons

8hrs.

Great experience and friendly

At Lax-c wholesale market, I have worked as a cashier and customer service while I was attended high-school. It was very challenging me because I have to work hard, be kind and friendly to every customer. At Thai Spa, this is a place that has been teaching me how to communicate with the client. I have to explain clients a service we have prepared and give a detailed after we had finished our services.

Fun and productive

I learned a little Japanese language. I learned how to deal with rude and inappropriate customer . I learned how to work under pressure .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

rude customers

Abiente lavorativo è stimolante

Svolgemento della pulizia, praparazione delle cabine, prodotti necessari per trattamenti vari. Ho imparato lavorare in gruppo e non ho trovato nessuna difficolta in rapporti sia con la clientella sia con i loleghi di lavoro. Ho imparato di gestire lavoro anche in un modo autonomo. La parte difficile del lavoro è stato lavorare con le persone che nn sapevano parlare e capire italiano. La parte piacevole - vedere cliente sodisfatto dopo il rattamento compiuto.

Pros

Conchiudere la giornata con la sodisfazzione

Cons

Ore lavorative serali

Very challenging.

The Dental clinic was open from 8:00 am -5:00 pm.It depends on the Scheduled of the patience.I learned to operate the machine tools,cleaning and sanitized the dental tools,working and processing the insurance fees of the patience,working on different insurance company, knowledge and procedures for some different types of dental instructions and operations.Management was nice..Co-workers are friendly.. Its different field of work for me..It requires LONG PATIENT and more knowledge on different types of insurance.The most enjoyable part of the job is when you see patience smile and what is done after..

Pros

Free transportaion

Cons

long hours.

Beautiful and clean.  Polite service. The boss understood about the function. And listen to employee feedback.

Working five days a week. The needs of different customers. Schedule of work. And equipment ready before the hallmarks of the work. And solve problems that occur at any time. Client before the appointment or arrive late to affect the service may not be complete. Customers are happy to get it to work, have fun and be happy. Have good relationships with co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THAI SPA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• THAI SPA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?