The Akanksha Foundation

The Akanksha Foundation Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Work

I am Enjoying to do work, here work culture is very friendly, I have lots of things such as Various types of educational knowledge, management, Finance related work, etc

Challenging and volatile

Limited authority, more responsibility. Individual has to be driven and self-motivated to make a difference. Community work and students are always a challenge. Local political pressures unpredictable at times.

Pros

opportunity to work at the grass root level, challenge

Cons

stressful environment, usually troubleshooting and fire fighting.

Good organizastion to work and learn

A good place to work.Supportive and helpful staff and management, easy to approach Supervisors.The working hours are good and the people are always supportive and encouraging.

Pros

Positive work environment

Cons

Low work life balance

Friendly atmosphere and understanding people

Working with the NGO since 13 years is incredible.They treat their employees like a family member.Work load can be balanced,It's very easy going .People can balance their personal and professional life at a time.Sometimes it's overwhelming ,the amount of work we do "but they understand and give the deadline to complete the task".I am blessed to work here.Salary wise too it's good compare to any other NGO's.Fresher too feel comfortable here,People accept without hesitancy.I would recommend others to have an experience here.

Pros

7 hours working

Cons

All the Saturday half day

What's would you like/right I will do better.

If you will give opportunity for doing better for your group. I will representative.My thinking overall activities will more than progress of your students.Sudents and it's parents gave best opportunity for doing goodwill.

As mentioned below

Akanksha is a great place to work in terms of work life balance, culture and employee benefits. Since i was the HR Generalist, i got a varied exposure of participating in different projects, interacting with all levels of employees and working with all the departments.

Every day at work

Everyday at Akanksha is a fun day wherein you are surrounded by people who are enthusiastic about providing quality education to low income students. This is a place which provides enough freedom and has a great culture.

Creative

• Akanksha Foundation basically works for the betterment of under-privileged students from the lower economic strata of the society.• To work in a team comprising of people from different educational backgrounds and thereby develop leadership skills.• It developed the ability to interact effectively with people from different age groups.

Jobs at The Akanksha Foundation