the chocolate room
View all the chocolate room reviews

the chocolate room

the chocolate room Employee Review

Productive and Fun workplace with pool and songs

It was fun working there as that workplace had a very positive environment and also was amazing experience. The colleagues were very adjusting and cooperative.

Pros

free lunches and near home

I was there working part time and overall experience was good

It's a good working place for fresher. I enjoyed working there . But then it was also difficult for me to handle my clg life and working there due to exams.

Pros

Uh will get to learn new things

Cons

Part time would be a lil hard to work and balance your life if your are a student

Join at your own risk

Before accepting the offer, understand your Roles & Responsibilities, salary, working environment, monetary benefits, perks or incentives, allowances and all the other required stuff thoroughly. If you have other decent job options, please prioritise them. Here, Most of the employees are treated as freelancers and there is no fixed date for salary payments. It could usually be the 10th or 15th or 20th or may be the month end. The only thing one could probably learn here, is understanding how to manage stuff all by yourself or just may be, how to sustain yourself without money (not fully applicable to all departments employees). It is no surprise, to see, people at the top most roles doing Tela (Hindi) kinda dealings. Also, few of the very old employees might even remind you of a whole sale shop kinda environment. And most of these people are at higher levels. Therefore, they decide the fate of the organisation. There are smart people too, quite a few of them, however, that's only the limited part here. It's no wonder to see people who are Illiterate (literally or hypothetically) at higher positions responsible for the ill-paced growth of the company. Believe me, this might not affect the company as much as it has/is affected/affecting its employees who are still working or used to work. Good Luck!

Unproductive place

I would not want anyone to be working with such uneducated people , you would get much better jobs elsewhere rather wasting your precious time because this company doesn't deserve it.

Pros

Cons

Idiotic illerate uneducated people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at the chocolate room. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about the chocolate room in popular locations

• the chocolate room