The Economist

The Economist Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

Amazing

Fun working environment. Informative experience. Helped me grow as a person, and taught me work ethics and the importance of efficient teamwork. Collaborative environment.

Good

Very good opportunities in terms of growth and career path. Excellent work culture, work life balance, good salary packages, great management and an amazing work culture!

Loving it here

Great work environment, variety of talent. variety of networking opportunities and nice research possibilities. Loving the variety of topics and the variety of work

Reaearch field operation in data collection

Primary data and secondary data collection of various location Wide field knowledge by meeting various people and opinions and knowledge attitude and practice. Tight schedule, strict in nature and time bound enjoyable at field work with workers in various places in india

Productive and informative workplace

I enjoyed being part of The Economist group, felt prod in representing it and its legacy. The organisation provides you with healthy and comfortable work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Economist. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3