The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited

The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited Employee Reviews

I am very happy to work with this company Good management and employees Very good working atmosphere Very clean and safe work place and workshop Well equipped plants.
FACT is a central government company which is located in udyogamandal cochin having relaxed work surrounding with friendly coworkers. The are is a industrial locality.
The work place activities are less. But everything is systematic. Only people with duties has to involve. Very nice to work . It is a very large company in India. And one of the largest PSU in India
Good and satisfactory. However learned how to supervise a work. Learned about all most all mechanical equipments , working and major maintenances and safety rules to be followed.
Pros
Gained lot of core subject knowledge
Cons
Not a spoon feed system have to seek and find
A good working environment. Contains a lot of large equipments. Stress free environment. The hard st part about the job is that the distance between each plant is huge. Also the canteen is remotely located
I had a good experience there while I was doing the project work.We designed Pressure drop for different size of packing materials.A safe and comfortable working environment is an essential part of efficient production. Operating and maintenance personnel should give careful consideration for safe practices.
Is other place . Other things .need a new life new place
Pros
Meal
Cons
Chemical reaction
each day is an opportunity to correct the ideas. Managing Juniors with behavioural dynamics.Appearing in the meetings punctually.Completing the work on time bound basis.Discussing the issues with fellow crews up to brain storming.
Good working experience and helps for team work to achieve goals. The intensity of experience found more functioning with the firm and added more knowledge acquisition.
Through this internship I got hand on experience about various manufacturing processes. Also, I understood tge value of team work for the successful running of an organisation.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited?
* Nice environment, clean and neat work culture and effective management. * Fresh engineers have more scope to learn new things here. * Lot of mechanical equipment involved there. * well experienced persons are there, from which freshers learn lot. * More suitable for chemical and chemistry students. * very large central government Enterprise. * lot of harmful chemicals safely handling here. like ammonia, naptha, h2so4,
Good work Culture and provides ample opportunities for self development .Lot of freedom to express yourself and lot of fringe benefits.It was one of the most enjoyable part of my career
Pros
Good work culture, lot of freedom for self expression
Cons
Not manged professionally
good atmosphere, learned heavy equipment vehicle patch work, good management, supportive colleagues,enjoyable job, i worked as heavy equipment vehicle panel beater
The organization is pioneer in the field of fertilisers. We get opportunity to work as per our knowledge but should be for the benefit of the organization. We get opportunity to interact with all level of people.
Its a good place but hazardous environment with mostly chemicals and acids. The staff are aged but not very helpful to beginners. The only concerning issue according to me is the enviornment conditions
The company is good to keep job secure. but it is not productive, because it is one of the government sector. Salary and other benefits are giving by goverment.
A typical day starts with wishes and exchanges of sweet words,smile etc. Then going through the previous shift logs, taking any immediate actions if needed. Then the next process is going through the entire system to ensure stability and energy efficiency. After thorough check ups and necessary actions it is time for a tea break and friendly chats.Then a detailed visit through the entire plant area to see everything fine. Then few discussions regarding process and equipment and any abnormalities to be attended. Then it will be time for the lunch. Again monitoring the system etc goes on. At the end of duty carrying over the charge to the next supervisor and its time for the family. The hardest part is tackling emergencies and enjoyable part is when you tackle it.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Lethargy
work place culture was good lot of opportunities to grow with the organisation lot of toxic and chemicals involved in production as it effects the health of employees gradually
Pros
work place culture
Cons
excessive chemicals and toxic released in productivity which in turn effects the health of workers
Being an Intern in Fertilizers and chemicals Travancore limited, I was able to learn and examine the overall working of a plant. Working of boilers, compressors, pressure valves, heat exchangers were closely studied as well.
That was basically a fabrication firm,which make transformer components. I used to work as the production supervisor there. It was a good experience there, I came across various fabrication operations like welding,cutting etc..
I have experience as an Accounting & Administrative Assistant in The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore (FACT) Ltd. Udyogamandal, Cochin, Kerala for more than six months. During my tenure with 'FACT', provided prompt, efficient and responsive service to our customers, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, organizational profitability in an environment of high individual morale.