The Grand Bhagwati

The Grand Bhagwati Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Ok

Not bad to join. Frendly environment. Good platform to demonstrate our experience. Very helpful juniors and seniors.. Good to be with them. ...,....,.

best place to learn new things.

opportunity to learn...good place to start your career...working hours are more but its fun when you learn new things...cultural exchange is good among the staff.

notbad

the work was good but the staff food was not good salary is not ncoming at on time management is very poor accopmodation also not good totaly not bad thank u

Pros

free lunch

Great

That was my good excrescence with the hotel industry. there also good housekeeping , they are supported me a lot. there we help each other then we finished our shift.

daily meetings on sunday

at the grand bhagwati hotels , we have fnb meetings on every sunday in that we do all personally or emotionally things and playing games, and some motivational games and some training.

Pros

learn so many necessary things and know how to do happy staff in rush time

Cons

miss breaks on that time

This is a good place to work but work pressure will be there. You can have fun also whole working here. Seniors were very cordial and very helpful in nature.

good work environment

Its a very good place to start your career because it gives you complete freedom to learn and practice new dishes while at work. good benefits and very friendly staff.

Not Satisfactory

 Market Survey regarding requirement of Rooms to the Corporate Clients.  Converting Potential Clients to Customers.  Reporting and Co-ordinating transactions with the Sales manager.  Bring in the potential Clients through Online Marketing for various Hotel Outlets.  Handling Reservation Department

Pros

Included Many free facilities

Cons

Not satisfied with job profile

Productive and fun at work

I have handled all the typical case easily. I have learned handling of latest machines used in Housekeeping and also guided the Attendant for its better implementation. Management is good some extent I have personal skills to work with co-workers. There is no hardest part of job if you solve the problem in it. When I got more responsibility to complete a task.

Pros

Free lunch and resident

Cons

8 hours

Good experience

I had complete management training. I had work both department. Its good property and mangement its also good .

Pros

Accomdation, Lunch, Dinner

Cons

Long hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Grand Bhagwati. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

The Grand Bhagwati Reviews by Location

• The Grand Bhagwati
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?