The Heritage School

The Heritage School Employee Reviews

India29 reviews

lunchfreelonghourworklearnmanagementworking

Its fun working there management is very good and taking good care of staff . planning outdoor retreats for them once in a year

At heritage school i got work freedom , my manager trusted me that whatever i do will be for the development of students and betterment. It is indeed a wonder habitat to learn new methodology and innovative teaching methods . I got full support of the staff member from all departments . I also got timely appreciation and good increments in my six year journey

Great learning and growth

Very inclusive work environment.Collaboration and appreciation. You get a lot of exposure and the opportunities to showcase your capabilities and you are very well appreciated and paid according to the world and value you offer.

Pros

Too much growth

The Heritage School insights

• Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

It's good experience

It is such a beautiful experience of my working life . in a cohesive team environment . Now I have 6 year of experience after it ia base of my experience.

Good working knowledge

Great place to work good environmental.Like a foodLike admin staff.Like my IT staff helpful supportable.CEO Helpful supportable and good Nature..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hour

Great place to unlearn and learn, satisfying to be with kids who value you once you let them know you are there for them ...

Beautiful kids, warmth, empathy, creativity ... All there; a few idiots in Management don't particularly help and hamper your progress and stifle your ideologies instead. Pay is extremely fair.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Boring, time-wasting after school meetings

Fun and good culture

Management skills is good New IT Skills learned and practice Workplace is good Enhancing creativity believing in your leadership accounting skills public dealing

Pros

Free lunches and pick and drop facility

Cons

Experiments with the skills low

Great place to learn

Its a good place to learn. Lots of help from seniors. Some new things learned like Ncomputing. Very cultural place. Sometimes its difficult to run from one to other building to solve issues quickly.

Day Boarding, Long hours, Friendly, Supporting

Friendly, Supporting, Long hours, day boarding, In charge of teaching from Class IV to Class XII, Handling responsibilities of Special Children, Assemblies, Concerts and others.

Pros

Free Breakfast, lunch, transport

Cons

Productive and fun place to work

You can grow professionally as well as team worker. There may be many ups and downs but sheer determination would help you to stick . Management is ok. Nothing encouraging but doing your job and accepting the situation would see you through. Parents are amazing and supportive but unfortunately wrong people holding the key positions but that's what makes you learn to grow as a better human being,One realises what one is not supposed to do with one's employees when one is in the same position up there.

Pros

Free lunches and gifts

Learnt a lot

I can say that i have achieved a lot there and learnt about me and this profession very thoroughly. Everyone was really good with me and the working procedure was really appreciable.

A very good organization for an individual to grow, learn and be himself.

Personally I feel I have developed all the skills of teaching in The Heritage School. An organization in the field of visionary education.The organization strives towards excellence and development of children. It's the long working hours and only two saturdays off which makes the work life balance difficult. But the work culture and democratic environment keeps you going.

Pros

Lunch, Re- treats

Motivating workplace

I learnt a lot as it was my first job. How to handle school children inside and outside the classroom, maintaining discipline, following instructions.

Pros

Paid vacations

Cons

Extremely long hours

productive place to work

It was a very enriching and fruitful experience. The ambience and work culture was very supportive and collabrative, however the hardest part was taking extra classes for the students.

Pros

free lunches and transporation

Cons

very less paid holidays

An extensively learning environment

An individual has immense scope to learn and develop here. There are various workshops, events etc organised. the curriculum is hands on and challenging. It is fun teaching there.

Pros

Free Lunches, Pick and Drop from Rithala metro station etc.

Cons

Extremely Long Working Hours (6days, 7:40-4)

It was a fun and productive workplace which helped me to learn different styles of teaching

I loved my job, the hardest part of my job was to multitask as it became tiring after a while. The management is well organised and took good care of their employees. I loved working there.

Pros

Free lunches, great and supporting staff.

Cons

Long stay back hours

Job searching makes easier wid this app

D school environment is good enough even it is situated in the heart of city colleague r awesome n well discipline is maintained regarding work ethics

Pros

Salary

Cons

Excessive work loads n duty

A work place with number of opportunities to grow professionally

The Heritage School gives excellent work culture. It lets everybody explore their capabilities and utilize them to execute duties with perfection. The School gives opportunities to cherish your hobbies.

Pros

Free Lunch and Transport

Cons

Long duty hours

good

over all good.nice, freedom specially our art department.management what is plane about me i will trying my best every time all the time.some work also have that management do not tell me but i will after class mange the time finished.

Pros

free lunch

Productive and fun workplace

we work as family. Management is cooperative. the most enjoyable part of this job is fun with children. I learned so many things from this institution.co- worker of this school is very cooperative and helpful. the infrastructure of this school is very good.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hour

Fun to work with other students and professionals

Worked during school hours, so it conflicted with my studies. Although, it was great fun to work friends and great music professionals. Learned to manage music events and properly coordinate them.

Pros

Gaining experiance from professionals

Cons

Conflicts with studies

Role as a Librarian

Played multiple roles at a time. At times was very hectic, but managed efficiently by the support of the whole school team and management. Everyone was very supportive. I enjoyed everything , from the role of librarian to the role of a teacher.

Cons

too long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Heritage School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare The Heritage School with