The Home Depot Careers and Employment
- CEOCraig Menear77%approve of Craig Menear's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
- HeadquartersAtlanta, GA
You may’ve seen our stores in your neighborhood because if you’re like 90% of the U.S. population, you live within 10 miles of one of our stores. Our 2,200 retail stores are an important part of our company and it takes a big behind-the-scenes team too. Let’s look at some of the reasons why more than 400,000 people choose to work with us:
• We are the world’s largest home improvement retailer. Our scale and resources let us have a huge impact on the world of retail and in local communities.
• In addition to our stores, we have distribution centers across the country and corporate offices in several major cities. There’s a good chance your next opportunity could be right in your backyard.
• We take care of our people. Competitive pay, consistent schedules, great benefits, and even pet insurance are just a few of the highlights.
• Over 35,000 veterans are continuing their careers with us. We value their unique skills, and we also help military spouses maintain and grow their careers when they move.
• We have an inclusive, diverse culture, and we believe in giving back. Here, you can be yourself and be part of something much bigger.
• We’re proud to be recognized for being a great place to work by the following groups:
• Forbes Best Employers for Diversity 2020
• Comparably: Happiest Employees – Large Company Category and Best Companies for Work-Life Balance
• Mogul Top 100 Workplaces with the Greatest D&I Initiatives
• Military Friendly Employer – since 2001
• Forbes Best Employers for New Grads
Good company to work, job security is good... Good hike system but disadvantage is more salary deductions. And 3 months notice period it's terrible.
If someone want to change job also it's difficult.
I started off as a regular cashier and within six months promoted. The position was only part time head cashier and within a few weeks ended up full time. Trained to be front end supervisor.
The managers there are very unorganized they switch my job position at least 3 times without giving me a valid reason. there's not enough training and the supervisors are really there and they are very rude and yell at you like your a child.
Good experience working with the home Depot. They were client for Tata consultancy services, India. I had comfortable work culture and learning experience.
The organisation is good to learn and update the skills and experience wise we can get nice experience.
The work is good.
Practical experience in Hadoop stack.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 6 questions about working at The Home Depot. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from The Home Depot employees.
- The Home Depot