The Indian Public School

The Indian Public School Employee Reviews

India33 reviews

A good place for working, the only negative is less salary. Because of the salary only I came out. In initial stage they given some commitment but they didn't completed. When I ask that they are not giving proper answers.

Cons

Salary is less

Productive and fun workplace

TIPS is really a good place to work and grow professionally.Had really a good time with kids and fellow teachers.Management and my colleagues are always at my help.

Ethics less management

Hopeless working atmosphere & they don't pay their staff properly. Heavy work load. They don't keep their word & very poor management strategies. They aren't cooperative to their staff at all. Tries to threaten their teachers by the name of salary & dumps all the work on to our head. Also, they say International Curriculum, but no one there has an idea about what it is and no body is there to give the necessary guidelines to the new recruits.

Its my Heaven...

It is one of the most wonderful experiences in my life.. To hve worked under such a good management and children especially.. wow.. amazing I would suggest it to anyone who wants to work with 100 percent job guarantee...

Poor management

No respect for the teachers.More importance is given to the money and the parents who fund for them. But children are given best education. Can learn a lot about ib. But proper ib board system is not followed

Pros

Can be a good start for the freshers in OB board

Cons

Very less salary no respect to the teachers

Comfortable and prorective

Very good place to work and like the school very much. I like the curriculum and the syllabus. I am interested to work in that place. If I get the opportunity again I will give my best.

It is not a school... here so many political issues are there on teachers

Management is trusting blindly principal, Principal is trusting one group of people blindly.. then there is no job gaurentee other than that perticular group of people..

Pros

All are good

Cons

Everything is ok

Productive and fun workplace

I never want to miss this school. The best school ever. I love working here. School provides an environment where we can learn a lot of skills. I have participated in every sessions they organize and its worth to attend.

Pros

management friendly

Cons

no cons

Learn new things

Good environment. Full of greenish location. But the students are not ready to learn a subject. But even though you can not conveying anything to the students.

Pros

Free transport

Cons

No respect

Unprofessional and Egoistic peoples as admin.

A bad manager can take a good staff and destroy it, causing the best employees to flee and the remainder to lose all motivation. This is what happening there !!! Unprofessional and Egoistic people as admin/ Admin lead . Unfortunately they are the deciding authority. Even an experienced and well behaved principal can’t open her mouth towards this idiotic attitudes of the admin.

Journey in TIPS

It was a complete learning process at TIPS.There is complete training and guidance provided for I B platform.Differentiated teaching procezz is widely practiced

It's a pleasent place to work , learn and to lead.

When we talk about any organisation it has its own merits and demerits.... But as far my knowledge it was a place where my profession transformed. Faced many challenges and successful over came all the challenges. Some of the heads where really very supportive as well as caring but some are there to create Chaos in the work place.

Had a pleasant working experience

Had a pleasant working experience, friendly with coordinator and with other team members, not a stressful job but have some pressure of work. Salary is not appropriate for the work.

Learning experience ..with small bunch of talented kids..challenging workplace..wholesome education...work balance with handling different boards..new experience

Primary teacher

Can manage the classroom efficiently. I will engage the children in various activities related to their curriculum. I also help the children with more ideas to overcome their obstacles in studies through different methods of teaching

Good

I joined here at 2015 June 15 as a music Teacher. Good management. But , bad administration. Lot of work pressure, tension and stress. Not only for me. For all staff. So, I can't continue here.

About the hiring rules of TIPS

everyone pride to work in International School like TIPS, where they have do marketing for joiners like, 6months no transport, no food, no salary, after 6monts of your initial training they give 50% of salary. And after 6monts(overall 1year) they give full salary. so its forcing an employee and getting money for enrolling course. Even though one way its good other way in current soceity working 6months like a student with handful of experience is really create bad impression on organization like TIPS. But its really challenging to overcome interview and get into it. Good infrastructure. Its purely accepted to get trained based on brand value and place but if paid 6months 50% salary and 75% from salary from 7th month will definitely meaningful i believe to join anyone after confirmation. So kindly overlook this 1year rules to be break and work on, orelse provide transport free of cost and lunch if possible for 6months which reduce the burden of trainee to support and work on their desire. Thanking you

Unprofessional working environment.

Planning is a must for any work to happen. The heads and co ordinators at myp take on you if u dont swing to their music. Its an unprofessional working environment there. Job satisfaction is hard to feel.

Pros

Transport

Cons

No job satisfaction

Worst place to work

Idiotic money minded management who runs the school for mere business. They run the school like a company with fit for nothing useless coordinators. Disappointed to see 10th passed 12th passed people working as faculty. HR team the worst dept. Most of the coordinators are christians and do favours to christian staff and corner the others. They have no progress and do not kno the process of running an international school either. They treat faculty like slaves just because they give free food and accomodation. Never join this 'company'.

fun workplace

TIPS has always helped me to accure more knowledge and makes me to learn in my daily basis and keeps me updated. It provided me an amazing working environment with comfort zones. The most enjoyable part of my job is to be a Homeroom teacher and stay in the classroom.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Less salary

Student preferable ,safety ,quality ,job security,open minded,best infrastructure ,updated lab facilities,class room surveillance,IB curriculum based even in PE and Fine arts

Pros

Free lunches, transport

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Indian Public School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare The Indian Public School with