The Indian Public School

The Indian Public School Employee Reviews

A good place for working, the only negative is less salary. Because of the salary only I came out. In initial stage they given some commitment but they didn't completed. When I ask that they are not giving proper answers.
Cons
Salary is less
I never want to miss this school. The best school ever. I love working here. School provides an environment where we can learn a lot of skills. I have participated in every sessions they organize and its worth to attend.
Pros
management friendly
Cons
no cons
Good environment. Full of greenish location. But the students are not ready to learn a subject. But even though you can not conveying anything to the students.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
No respect
A bad manager can take a good staff and destroy it, causing the best employees to flee and the remainder to lose all motivation. This is what happening there !!! Unprofessional and Egoistic people as admin/ Admin lead . Unfortunately they are the deciding authority. Even an experienced and well behaved principal can’t open her mouth towards this idiotic attitudes of the admin.
It was a complete learning process at TIPS.There is complete training and guidance provided for I B platform.Differentiated teaching procezz is widely practiced
When we talk about any organisation it has its own merits and demerits.... But as far my knowledge it was a place where my profession transformed. Faced many challenges and successful over came all the challenges. Some of the heads where really very supportive as well as caring but some are there to create Chaos in the work place.
Had a pleasant working experience, friendly with coordinator and with other team members, not a stressful job but have some pressure of work. Salary is not appropriate for the work.
Learning experience ..with small bunch of talented kids..challenging workplace..wholesome education...work balance with handling different boards..new experience
Can manage the classroom efficiently. I will engage the children in various activities related to their curriculum. I also help the children with more ideas to overcome their obstacles in studies through different methods of teaching
I joined here at 2015 June 15 as a music Teacher. Good management. But , bad administration. Lot of work pressure, tension and stress. Not only for me. For all staff. So, I can't continue here.
everyone pride to work in International School like TIPS, where they have do marketing for joiners like, 6months no transport, no food, no salary, after 6monts of your initial training they give 50% of salary. And after 6monts(overall 1year) they give full salary. so its forcing an employee and getting money for enrolling course. Even though one way its good other way in current soceity working 6months like a student with handful of experience is really create bad impression on organization like TIPS. But its really challenging to overcome interview and get into it. Good infrastructure. Its purely accepted to get trained based on brand value and place but if paid 6months 50% salary and 75% from salary from 7th month will definitely meaningful i believe to join anyone after confirmation. So kindly overlook this 1year rules to be break and work on, orelse provide transport free of cost and lunch if possible for 6months which reduce the burden of trainee to support and work on their desire. Thanking you
Planning is a must for any work to happen. The heads and co ordinators at myp take on you if u dont swing to their music. Its an unprofessional working environment there. Job satisfaction is hard to feel.
Pros
Transport
Cons
No job satisfaction
Idiotic money minded management who runs the school for mere business. They run the school like a company with fit for nothing useless coordinators. Disappointed to see 10th passed 12th passed people working as faculty. HR team the worst dept. Most of the coordinators are christians and do favours to christian staff and corner the others. They have no progress and do not kno the process of running an international school either. They treat faculty like slaves just because they give free food and accomodation. Never join this 'company'.
Cons
TIPS has always helped me to accure more knowledge and makes me to learn in my daily basis and keeps me updated. It provided me an amazing working environment with comfort zones. The most enjoyable part of my job is to be a Homeroom teacher and stay in the classroom.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Less salary
Student preferable ,safety ,quality ,job security,open minded,best infrastructure ,updated lab facilities,class room surveillance,IB curriculum based even in PE and Fine arts
Pros
Free lunches, transport
Cons
Loved working at Coimbatore TIPS. It's a great place to work. I learnt to displine children in a positive way and allow the children to ask questions and fill the curious minds with answers. IB curriculum is wonderful base fundation for the primary years for any student. Management is very supportive.
Pros
Fun environment, friendly co workers
U can comfortably work in any tips other than Coimbatore . Coimbatore tips is the worst.Poor management with indisciplined students are the highlights of this institution. Decisions making is poor and it's better not to talk about the management in Coimbatore.
Pros
Good food
Cons
Worst management
Wonderful environment which I enjoyed and learned a lot. One can enjoy teaching here and also one can improvise themselves in every way. Friendly surrounding and no dominating attitude faced in the whole one year.
Pros
Free lunch and transport
Cons
Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences. Develop scheme of work and lesson plans. Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities. Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities. Identify and select different resources and methods to meet students varying needs. Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment. Use relevant technology to support instruction observe and evaluate students' performance and development. Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments. Provide appropriate feedback on work.
Pros
Free Accomodation
Fun to work , integrated learning helps the teachers to learn more. The curriculum followed for primary is very impressive. Provides good teaching and learning experience.
Pros
Infrastructure, curriculum
Cons
Salary and respect
It was great working with TIPS. I was able to improve and flourish in my career. The children were enthusiastic, energetic and highly talented. My collegues were helpful and open to all ideas.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
nil