THE LEARNING CURVE

THE LEARNING CURVE Employee Reviews

Good hands on experience

* Scope to grow up the ladder. * Salaries are on the lower side as compared to the work expected. * One could learn alot from day to day operations of managing the center.

Very frustrating

No yearly holidays, no festive Holidays, only one saturday off, long working hours. Salary deducted if you take one or half day leave. No payment for extra work. No facilities for teachers, lunch break is only 15mins in 8 hrs working.

Productive and fun filled work place

Great place to work!Always encouraging and supportive team members.Happy, friendly and professional working environment.I recommend The Learning Curve to parents for their kids and job seekers who are looking for good opportunity!

Good Company

Very demanding, expects every team member to be there for the client, very customer orientated. Expects team players not morale killers puts people first unless you are a social loafer.

Pros

Communicates well with staff, and encourages staff to better themselves.

Cons

Not enough work to go around at this time, sadly due to the Pandemic they have suspended services.

Children not being watched properly

If you're fine with your children being left alone while they nap no matter what age. Then I guess year old tape ago there. But if you Like Somebody supervise your child well you're sleeping I would not choose this place. Plus there are no extra staff member so if you're sick. The director must take over your Room. And she supposed to cook ones so once again your children are barely be in watched. They need to have a Staff floater. This place is very cliche.... Not to mention that that the two-year-old teacher was on her phone every minute of the day.

"Truly the Best Company" Amazing Employer That Values Employees

Best Company compare to others best in salary ,work time, Holidays , promotions , paper less work 70% work is easy full digital nice to work here Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes, metrics, bonuses, and new benefits is great.

Pros

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset

Cons

None that I can think of.

Not a good working environment

The working hours are too long for teachers.The work environment and their are lot of management issues.Insufficient staff.No proper paper work and salary issues.

Nice

Good to work in learning curve. It was nice experience and good environment the place where they located. The most enjoyable part was enjoying with kids doing music and movement physical exercise etc.

Its a very good company with all the rules and regulations being f

The staff over here personally takes care of each child and helps to develop in all manners The child over here is safe and happy and over here daily activities is conducted

Pros

Child develops in a good way

No hr policy in school

Management is the worst.

Salary wont be given on time.Mostly it will not be given at all. Teachers are harassed. If you join other schools also they will interfere to make you look bad.

positive and supportive working environment

No matter what, this agency and management team is always there for their employees. The field of ABA can be emotional at times, but the learning curve makes it such a positive environment and makes sure the employees have all support they need in order to be successful ! 10/10 would recommend

Productive and fun workplace

It was a great experience at The Learning curve and also the work culture is very easygoing. Being my first job i think it was the best that I could do.

Good

It was great working with The Learning Curve..the teaching method is so innovative even the coordinator are very supportive.. Training help us improve our skills and different methods of teaching.

It was good experience

The institute was very good. All the staff are good. Nice activity for daycare schedule. celebrating all festival and teach children abt festivals. All types of toys games available.

Poor management

Overall good learning experience in marketing , good knowledge of how sales work.But salary was very low as compared to work also salary did t come on time mostly it takes 1 to 1 n half month for salary poor management.

Worst

1. Dosen't give salary on time. 2. Teacher's hv to also be marketing agents and sit in front of temples and gardens begging for admissions. 3. Teacher's are falsely promised increments and made to sign bond to continue full year and when there are no jobs in market declaring that no increment will be given.

Great!

First official job experience, and it was great. They were very flexible with your school schedule. If you had any problems, they are more than happy to help you with them. The only downside is you do not get a lot of hours as it depends on the students available for tutoring.

Ambiente Laboral muy bueno

Aprendí a dar el servicio al cliente, y la cultura laboral. Lo que mas me gusto fue el trato de los superiores y las herramientas para subir y aprender mas cada dia

good Job training

This was a temporary job. it served its purpose. I enjoyed interacting with students and helping them with their work. It was a grant funded program that ended shortly after my departure.

Productive and fun Workplace

The Learning Curve is one of my favourite job which i have done. I was a day care teacher. Each and every children there was special to me. I still miss them. I was hired on temporary basis. If there will any vacancies i will surely go there n work

Pros

Fun Workplace

Cons

Job Security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE LEARNING CURVE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• THE LEARNING CURVE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?