THE LEARNING CURVE

THE LEARNING CURVE Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Good hands on experience

* Scope to grow up the ladder. * Salaries are on the lower side as compared to the work expected. * One could learn alot from day to day operations of managing the center.

Productive and fun filled work place

Great place to work!Always encouraging and supportive team members.Happy, friendly and professional working environment.I recommend The Learning Curve to parents for their kids and job seekers who are looking for good opportunity!

Productive and fun workplace

It was a great experience at The Learning curve and also the work culture is very easygoing. Being my first job i think it was the best that I could do.

Good

It was great working with The Learning Curve..the teaching method is so innovative even the coordinator are very supportive.. Training help us improve our skills and different methods of teaching.

Worst

1. Dosen't give salary on time. 2. Teacher's hv to also be marketing agents and sit in front of temples and gardens begging for admissions. 3. Teacher's are falsely promised increments and made to sign bond to continue full year and when there are no jobs in market declaring that no increment will be given.

Productive and fun Workplace

The Learning Curve is one of my favourite job which i have done. I was a day care teacher. Each and every children there was special to me. I still miss them. I was hired on temporary basis. If there will any vacancies i will surely go there n work

Pros

Fun Workplace

Cons

Job Security

Jobs at THE LEARNING CURVE