THE LEELA Palace

THE LEELA Palace Employee Reviews

India128 reviews

palacehotelgumealfreelongsalarylearning

Productive and fun work

Well if you come to leela you will surely got to learn all the work , i dont mind saying you will become all in one , i never felt work pressure is high it's the environment that sometimes make us feel work pressure but still it's good place

Pros

They do appreciate work, Near accomodation for women, cab

Cons

No coordination with staff

Very nice

Amaging hotel ,very good so much, the Leela Palace, Bangaluru

THE LEELA Palace insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Excellent culture

The management was awesome. I liked the job culture. Overall the job was good. The job gave me a average benifit. I liked the free lunches. But the work was overtime and I didn't got the full salary for overtiming.

Pros

Best food

Cons

Over time work

Nice work place

Good place with stressful environment.Higher staff was rude and did not worry about employees. Infact the type of staff worked there never met the standard of brand leela

Only Good Things Left in the Leela Palace

Actually there is a very less goodness left in this hotel,since it has been sold. Management is bound to listen and please the current owners and corporate leaders, hence less importance is given to staffs and the service culture

Pros

Good city view from pool

Cons

Long shift hours, unsupporting department heads, lesser service of public transport, lesser increment, very slow appraisal

Great Workplace

Great workplace, flexible to employees' work/life needs encourages work/life balance by offering flexible schedules, accommodating individual requests and needs, and creating a supportive work environment that is understanding of personal and family obligations.

Productive workplace, learning opportunities and performance oriented job.

Great place to work with good organisation culture. Wonderful opportunity to enhance your leadership capability and focus on set deliverables. Team is collaborative and motivates to generate results.

One the best brand for intern they get the chance learn new skill and enchance their skill work environment is positive and employees are helpful over all it is fun place to work

Pros

Free lunches, drop services at the night

Cons

The company recruits advance skilled employee

Productive and good work culture.

I worked in this iconic Hotel for almost 6 years and 3 months.It was a pleasure working their,they have a good working environment and work culture.Growth oriented place,they do complete skills development of their staffs.I got a prevleage to work with the renowned chefs of Leela palace .

Pros

Good place to work and growth.

Cons

10 hours hardly

Zero Job Security

No sense of appreciation in management. No work life balance, strongly prevailing biasness. No job security & rigid work environment. No scope to voice your opinions.

Cons

Extreme working hours

All thinks are perfect

I am really excited for this job it is a really a nice ambiance. All service are owesome I am really sad because I forgot this job. You don’t believe all staff is very happy that’s why happy because Owner is very frankly.

Pros

I don’t know

Cons

All is perfect

Productive and fun workspace

After completing my first exposure training I got a chance to have additional work experience in the professional industry. At the time of my vocational internship, I was able to learn more insights into the hotel operations and experiencing a working culture of a full-time employee though I was working as a trainee.

Pros

Great working team

Cons

Training was really short

The place is busy and competitive

Lot of things to learn but you have to be quick learner. You really have to be a hardcore hospitality person to survive here. There are plenty of things to learn if given good opportunity. If you are performing then there are people who have eyes on you.

Leela give priority to the ladies

As leela is good brand in hospitality industry and man power is the asset for any organisation if a person has more than two years in a company I hope it also the responsibility of a company that its all employees also to be trained and give training to them time by time and not review only on final appraisal also talk to them time to time if they have any difficulties with the work environment and management.

produtive and fun work place

Leela palace hotel is very nice and attractive proprty,and they have 357 rooms and 3 resturant, staff beheviour is frindly,and help full staff. leela palace hotel like mehesur palace.

Best for internships

The hotel helped me really to cross my limits and hit me hard to what it meant to be a hotelier. All the hard work that it takes to be a successful and respected guy at your place.

Good team member in The Leela palace.

I feel very proud to aThe Leela family , its a wonderful working experiences in all the restaurants and other outlets in the FNB Service. I learn soo many things in this hotel.

Amazing experience

When i worked there it was one of the great experiences of my life. they treat every staff member equally and teach all of them to prepare for customer service.

Good Company to work

Good company to work Learned new things there and bigger role with busy operation different management style lots of training and new development work again with them

Good place to learn for freshers

Exposure on different verticals. Good Trainings and curricular activities. Good leadership Best infrastructure Work life balance Good market strategy

Worst work culture & Dominating Hr behaviors.

I would suggest to be job less, rather to work over there,cheap hr people with dominating work culture & least salary offering compare to Others in this market.Regret to be a Leelaite.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE LEELA Palace. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare THE LEELA Palace with