THE LEELA Palace

THE LEELA Palace Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Leela give priority to the ladies

As leela is good brand in hospitality industry and man power is the asset for any organisation if a person has more than two years in a company I hope it also the responsibility of a company that its all employees also to be trained and give training to them time by time and not review only on final appraisal also talk to them time to time if they have any difficulties with the work environment and management.

Glamorous & Hard Working

Leela was The most Glamorous world i had ever seen before i joined them. I saw how simplicity and humbleness can be your garlands and how India's rich culture is still living in Luxurious Hotels since we started every single day at work with sole Vision in mind ' Atithi Devo Bhavah' (Guest is God). I learned the essence of caring and service from heart. I learned that customer service was my passion and i loved my job. I pioneered project called ' Kids Brunch' where entire lounge used to be converted into kid's play area. So managing entire show for the day which guest who came for Sunday Brunch enjoyed it whilst their kids enjoyed with us in their exclusive brunch. Their safety & security was solely managed by me. So here i learned ' eye to details', 'planning' and 'execution'. Leela again had a multi cultured environment and i was awarded Employee of the Hotel within 6 month of joining and crowned title of Miss Picture Perfect (and Grooming Ambassador) within 3 month of joining. The company had quite established way of Rewarding their employees for the Hard work they did. I enjoyed meeting various personalities, celebrities, politicians, businessmen and serving their needs whilst their stay with us (Leela) and i always got best reviews from all.

Pros

Rewards & Recognition

Cons

Standing Job for over 10 hours

I've started my career from the Leela Palace New Delhi so all the credit goes to my entire team and hotel as well

As I started my career from the Leela only it's a best place to work and very good hotel management is absoutely fantastic more things to learn I get to learn world class things all the things use in the Leela is absolutely very advance technology.

Pros

All three meals and tea and coffee any time

Cons

Yes we need to extend the shift during winter almost every day

its a good platform for new joines

the leela palace is such a awesome hotel for work learn something new. its such a luxury brand hotel.rooms are awesome as well as restaurant. all the parson who's working in this hotel they all are good. working atmosphere is also good

A Below Average Organisation where people find it hard to survive

A typical day here in this organisation would be very hectic and the people will be tired and frustrated. Bonuses, Incentives and remuneration would not be good. A single owner driven company who would not listen to it's employees for any suggestions. It is a total anarchy.

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

Long Working Hours with 6 days working and no remuneration

Best place I have ever worked with

Yes I want to write good review .. Because this company was like my home . I love this company a lot. Management was excellent. Staff was perfect . Every one was so help full .

Pros

lunch, dinner, breakfast

Cons

no issues with this company

Learning and growth

Exploring and identifying new business opportunities in a competitive and rapidly changing Industry. Welcoming groups of holiday makers at their starting point and announcing details of travel arrangements and stop-over point. Helping passport and immigration issues. Co- ordinate production unit and delegate responsibility to ensure the smooth operation. Taking care of Guest feedback via a mail Attending all arrival guests and taking care guest needs. Making all VIP arrival list and arranging VIP amenities for them. Regularly checking all the Limo and Chauffeurs grooming. Dealing with customer complaints and comments. Respond Guest Problems, getting their Feedback and same rectify. Handling Flight ticket Bookings, Tele & online Check in for the Guest. Selling our Products (Room & Banquet Halls) as per Company Term. Addressing problems and troubleshooting

productive and fun workplace

how to work as a team leader. management was good. co-worker good knowledge of product. any complain comeing from the guest. appreciation letter comeing from the EHK.

Pros

free lunches

Proper Chances for Career Growth

* Very nice work environment* Always got opportunity to learn new things* Management gives you proper chances to grow and learn new things* All the colleagues plus managers are very co-operative

fun in work place

every day i learn about the setup making guest satisfaction learn new setup the management is very gud co worker is also gud nothing hardest job in leela when we work togeather and make setup early

Cons

nothing to learn and long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE LEELA Palace. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

Compare THE LEELA Palace with

• THE LEELA Palace
  • Guest Service Agent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?