THE LEELA Palace

THE LEELA Palace Culture reviews

Clear

Productive workplace, learning opportunities and performance oriented job.

Great place to work with good organisation culture. Wonderful opportunity to enhance your leadership capability and focus on set deliverables. Team is collaborative and motivates to generate results.

Productive and good work culture.

I worked in this iconic Hotel for almost 6 years and 3 months.It was a pleasure working their,they have a good working environment and work culture.Growth oriented place,they do complete skills development of their staffs.I got a prevleage to work with the renowned chefs of Leela palace .

Pros

Good place to work and growth.

Cons

10 hours hardly

Productive and fun workspace

After completing my first exposure training I got a chance to have additional work experience in the professional industry. At the time of my vocational internship, I was able to learn more insights into the hotel operations and experiencing a working culture of a full-time employee though I was working as a trainee.

Pros

Great working team

Cons

Training was really short

Best for internships

The hotel helped me really to cross my limits and hit me hard to what it meant to be a hotelier. All the hard work that it takes to be a successful and respected guy at your place.

Amazing experience

When i worked there it was one of the great experiences of my life. they treat every staff member equally and teach all of them to prepare for customer service.

Good Company to work

Good company to work Learned new things there and bigger role with busy operation different management style lots of training and new development work again with them

Worst work culture & Dominating Hr behaviors.

I would suggest to be job less, rather to work over there,cheap hr people with dominating work culture & least salary offering compare to Others in this market.Regret to be a Leelaite.

Enjoyabale

I love my profession as a concierge, everyday day a new day and new set of jobs/tasks to do.Had an opportunity to work with different set of people and culture.

Pros

Good Employee benefits

Cons

Salary can be raised

Glamorous & Hard Working

Leela was The most Glamorous world i had ever seen before i joined them. I saw how simplicity and humbleness can be your garlands and how India's rich culture is still living in Luxurious Hotels since we started every single day at work with sole Vision in mind ' Atithi Devo Bhavah' (Guest is God). I learned the essence of caring and service from heart. I learned that customer service was my passion and i loved my job. I pioneered project called ' Kids Brunch' where entire lounge used to be converted into kid's play area. So managing entire show for the day which guest who came for Sunday Brunch enjoyed it whilst their kids enjoyed with us in their exclusive brunch. Their safety & security was solely managed by me. So here i learned ' eye to details', 'planning' and 'execution'. Leela again had a multi cultured environment and i was awarded Employee of the Hotel within 6 month of joining and crowned title of Miss Picture Perfect (and Grooming Ambassador) within 3 month of joining. The company had quite established way of Rewarding their employees for the Hard work they did. I enjoyed meeting various personalities, celebrities, politicians, businessmen and serving their needs whilst their stay with us (Leela) and i always got best reviews from all.

Pros

Rewards & Recognition

Cons

Standing Job for over 10 hours

Absolute Hotel to Learn

This is one of best business class hotel where I working now. The most important core value of this hotel is professional bonding between all staffs which would never make you feel alone. The Leelaites like to work in team in every situation. Never feel shy to ask for help.

HR Executive

Good Management Positive Environment Enjoy Some moment its Hardest Amazing experience....Amazing work culture....learning opportunities...Indian Hospitality....Ownership of your responsibilities...A very old brand and has been in the market since a very long time

Pros

Brand Associate

Cons

No Fix

Good Brand

Pros

Brand Association

Working experience

We as a team of 5 members have started from the right scratch and make our Store perfect and it took time. But we got it. I got support from management as well as from my senior. There are few moments when the time was against but we have managed the same and achieved.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

working hours

discipline

i learned how make complete work on time, learned how to assist the guest needs,colleagues were helpful friendly and healthy environment

Productive and fun loving place.

Such a beautiful property and had a lovely environment to work. great management, team and leaders. Would love to join again. Really missing working with the the loveliest staff.

I want to become a member in Leela Brand.

1.A typical day at my work : there is no typical days when am in leela palace, everyday am learning something new. 2. i learned how to do flower arrangements, communicating with guest, Room making 3.My co-workers supported me a lot. really i want to thankful to them.

A perfect place to start up your career

It's a Company where you can learn a lot especially if you are new to the industry. It provides you great experience level. Colleagues are very friendly and helpful . They will guide you perfectly in terms of services and guest relations on day to day work .

It was a fun workplace

Trained in all the departments of a full functional hotel. It was a great experience learning about everything and about all the departments.

it was great to start my career with such an amazing palace hotel

it was my very first job so i got to know almost everything to sustain myself in hotel industry and this worked well and helped a lot to me even still that tough time help me to tackle the situations and motivate me to work hard , i had got an amazing and supportive team member who helped me throughout my tenure management was also good they used top look out all of us i have a very good memory with Leela

Great hotel and working culture

Its a great experience to working with leela ,great working culture and ,al ot of learning and fun All staff are well trained and behave company is taking care of each and every empolyed ,

productive,

good place to start , best product possibly in India for sure. salary benefits not too good, growth is slow , staff oriented.

Pros

product, work culture

Cons

staff oriented

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE LEELA Palace. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4