THE LEELA Palace

THE LEELA Palace Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.1Job Security & Advancement

Great Workplace

Great workplace, flexible to employees' work/life needs encourages work/life balance by offering flexible schedules, accommodating individual requests and needs, and creating a supportive work environment that is understanding of personal and family obligations.

Productive workplace, learning opportunities and performance oriented job.

Great place to work with good organisation culture. Wonderful opportunity to enhance your leadership capability and focus on set deliverables. Team is collaborative and motivates to generate results.

One the best brand for intern they get the chance learn new skill and enchance their skill work environment is positive and employees are helpful over all it is fun place to work

Pros

Free lunches, drop services at the night

Cons

The company recruits advance skilled employee

Productive and good work culture.

I worked in this iconic Hotel for almost 6 years and 3 months.It was a pleasure working their,they have a good working environment and work culture.Growth oriented place,they do complete skills development of their staffs.I got a prevleage to work with the renowned chefs of Leela palace .

Pros

Good place to work and growth.

Cons

10 hours hardly

Zero Job Security

No sense of appreciation in management. No work life balance, strongly prevailing biasness. No job security & rigid work environment. No scope to voice your opinions.

Cons

Extreme working hours

Productive and fun workspace

After completing my first exposure training I got a chance to have additional work experience in the professional industry. At the time of my vocational internship, I was able to learn more insights into the hotel operations and experiencing a working culture of a full-time employee though I was working as a trainee.

Pros

Great working team

Cons

Training was really short

The place is busy and competitive

Lot of things to learn but you have to be quick learner. You really have to be a hardcore hospitality person to survive here. There are plenty of things to learn if given good opportunity. If you are performing then there are people who have eyes on you.

Leela give priority to the ladies

As leela is good brand in hospitality industry and man power is the asset for any organisation if a person has more than two years in a company I hope it also the responsibility of a company that its all employees also to be trained and give training to them time by time and not review only on final appraisal also talk to them time to time if they have any difficulties with the work environment and management.

Good Company to work

Good company to work Learned new things there and bigger role with busy operation different management style lots of training and new development work again with them

Great learnings

Great learnings, gets a bit difficult at times to balance personal & professional life as the job is 6 days a week. Management is understanding too & you get to make great friends at work.

Good work culture

Great working with leela, it's been 8 years with the company. Good career growth opportunity. Standards are very high. Good salary and benefits. Highly recommended

Enjoyabale

I love my profession as a concierge, everyday day a new day and new set of jobs/tasks to do.Had an opportunity to work with different set of people and culture.

Pros

Good Employee benefits

Cons

Salary can be raised

A great Place to work

I had done my 6 month internship at leela palace. It was a great opportunity for me. It was a practical experience of hotels. It was a great time working there.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

less pay for interns

Excellent

Excellent place to work every budy are nice peoples we can grow more than you want to grow fast they want smart worker well educated and their staff was also very good and the management also very good

Profesionalism

The company has been successful in gaining a lot of fame in the field of hospitality. It takes care of its employees as well as seeks for customer satisfaction.

Pros

Free food

Cons

long strenous work hours

I've started my career from the Leela Palace New Delhi so all the credit goes to my entire team and hotel as well

As I started my career from the Leela only it's a best place to work and very good hotel management is absoutely fantastic more things to learn I get to learn world class things all the things use in the Leela is absolutely very advance technology.

Pros

All three meals and tea and coffee any time

Cons

Yes we need to extend the shift during winter almost every day

Good to work

Good for learning I guess start your career with this property Staff is too familiar We work as a team This is full luxuries property, an outstanding location near lake pichola Nice view of city palace, tej lake palace and udaivillas N much more

Good Brand

Amazing experience....Amazing work culture....learning opportunities...Indian Hospitality....Ownership of your responsibilities...A very old brand and has been in the market since a very long time

Pros

Brand Association

Work and personal life balance was screwed up. Lots to learn but no time to rest and think out of the box. Slow growth, no fixed working hours. Partiality at the top most.

Pros

Free lunches, employee benefits

Cons

No fixed working hours, no fixed offs.

Best place I have ever worked with

Yes I want to write good review .. Because this company was like my home . I love this company a lot. Management was excellent. Staff was perfect . Every one was so help full .

Pros

lunch, dinner, breakfast

Cons

no issues with this company

Welcome job in chennai

Proud member of preopening of this grand property of Chennai. Many challenges/knowledge acquired during this period.

Pros

Carrier

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE LEELA Palace. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4