THE LEELA Palace

India127 reviews

Clear

palacehotelgumealfreelongsalarylearning

Excellent culture

The management was awesome. I liked the job culture. Overall the job was good. The job gave me a average benifit. I liked the free lunches. But the work was overtime and I didn't got the full salary for overtiming.

Pros

Best food

Cons

Over time work

Only Good Things Left in the Leela Palace

Actually there is a very less goodness left in this hotel,since it has been sold. Management is bound to listen and please the current owners and corporate leaders, hence less importance is given to staffs and the service culture

Pros

Good city view from pool

Cons

Long shift hours, unsupporting department heads, lesser service of public transport, lesser increment, very slow appraisal

THE LEELA Palace insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Zero Job Security

No sense of appreciation in management. No work life balance, strongly prevailing biasness. No job security & rigid work environment. No scope to voice your opinions.

Cons

Extreme working hours

Leela give priority to the ladies

As leela is good brand in hospitality industry and man power is the asset for any organisation if a person has more than two years in a company I hope it also the responsibility of a company that its all employees also to be trained and give training to them time by time and not review only on final appraisal also talk to them time to time if they have any difficulties with the work environment and management.

Good Company to work

Good company to work Learned new things there and bigger role with busy operation different management style lots of training and new development work again with them

Worst work culture & Dominating Hr behaviors.

I would suggest to be job less, rather to work over there,cheap hr people with dominating work culture & least salary offering compare to Others in this market.Regret to be a Leelaite.

Great learnings

Great learnings, gets a bit difficult at times to balance personal & professional life as the job is 6 days a week. Management is understanding too & you get to make great friends at work.

Good hotel, Bad Management

A really good hotel in terms of the building but really bad staff and management. Long work hours and short pay. Nothing in terms of staff benefits apart from small parties at times.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Really Long hours

Excellent

Excellent place to work every budy are nice peoples we can grow more than you want to grow fast they want smart worker well educated and their staff was also very good and the management also very good

Not Very Happy

**Unrealistic goals **The management is more of profit oriented and not relationship and service oriented **Concerns about petty issues than important ones **Unfulfilled promises about the salary **Unprofessional staff

Cons

Managers are very helpful will corporate with us. Good place to work just the working hours of the hotel very long. about the food and all hotel is up to the mark.

Pros

management

Cons

Management is not well behaved

managers always lose their temper on small things . employee health issues are not at all taken care of .cafeteria food was really hectic one cannot imagine to eat that and inspite many complaints no action was taken on the quality of food served in the leela cafeteria.

Pros

Timely salary

Cons

Bad behaviour of management

I've started my career from the Leela Palace New Delhi so all the credit goes to my entire team and hotel as well

As I started my career from the Leela only it's a best place to work and very good hotel management is absoutely fantastic more things to learn I get to learn world class things all the things use in the Leela is absolutely very advance technology.

Pros

All three meals and tea and coffee any time

Cons

Yes we need to extend the shift during winter almost every day

HR Executive

Good Management Positive Environment Enjoy Some moment its Hardest Amazing experience....Amazing work culture....learning opportunities...Indian Hospitality....Ownership of your responsibilities...A very old brand and has been in the market since a very long time

Pros

Brand Associate

Cons

No Fix

Nice place to work

Very strong product with the most beautiful art collection. Management is good but there is lot of scope for improvement. Very less benefits for employees

Working experience

We as a team of 5 members have started from the right scratch and make our Store perfect and it took time. But we got it. I got support from management as well as from my senior. There are few moments when the time was against but we have managed the same and achieved.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

working hours

Best place I have ever worked with

Yes I want to write good review .. Because this company was like my home . I love this company a lot. Management was excellent. Staff was perfect . Every one was so help full .

Pros

lunch, dinner, breakfast

Cons

no issues with this company

Good Environment

Over All Good Should have concern about GOP Cost saving measures has not been taken extremely High source has given to employees

Feedback

Property is really awesome for Guest and staff and for me everything is fine except staff accommodation we should provide staff accommodation as accommodation is very expensive in south india and we need to improve pay scale for hotel management graduate.

Productive and fun loving place.

Such a beautiful property and had a lovely environment to work. great management, team and leaders. Would love to join again. Really missing working with the the loveliest staff.

it was a very good hotel

The hotel always giving imprtant for the employee preferences, The Management giving better training for all area employers

Pros

food

Cons

some times long duty if it is busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE LEELA Palace. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare THE LEELA Palace with