THE LEELA Palace

THE LEELA Palace Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Good work culture

Great working with leela, it's been 8 years with the company. Good career growth opportunity. Standards are very high. Good salary and benefits. Highly recommended

Worst work culture & Dominating Hr behaviors.

I would suggest to be job less, rather to work over there,cheap hr people with dominating work culture & least salary offering compare to Others in this market.Regret to be a Leelaite.

Enjoyabale

I love my profession as a concierge, everyday day a new day and new set of jobs/tasks to do.Had an opportunity to work with different set of people and culture.

Pros

Good Employee benefits

Cons

Salary can be raised

A great Place to work

I had done my 6 month internship at leela palace. It was a great opportunity for me. It was a practical experience of hotels. It was a great time working there.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

less pay for interns

Good only for beginers

Its good place for those who are starting their carrier . Carrier growth and salary increment is very poor. Start your carrier , use the brand name and should move to other job,

Pros

Cafetteria

Cons

Rest All

Good hotel, Bad Management

A really good hotel in terms of the building but really bad staff and management. Long work hours and short pay. Nothing in terms of staff benefits apart from small parties at times.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Really Long hours

Not Very Happy

**Unrealistic goals **The management is more of profit oriented and not relationship and service oriented **Concerns about petty issues than important ones **Unfulfilled promises about the salary **Unprofessional staff

Cons

Managers are very helpful will corporate with us. Good place to work just the working hours of the hotel very long. about the food and all hotel is up to the mark.

Pros

management

Cons

Management is not well behaved

managers always lose their temper on small things . employee health issues are not at all taken care of .cafeteria food was really hectic one cannot imagine to eat that and inspite many complaints no action was taken on the quality of food served in the leela cafeteria.

Pros

Timely salary

Cons

Bad behaviour of management

Leela palace was a best leaning place for me, i lean a lot of thing about sop and standard

I was a hardworking team player, Leela Palace Bangalore was great challenge for me because there were back to back operation running with high-quality and standard, They were never compromising from company SOP and company norms, The best place for guest because they feel like at home and we feel full all his requirements, I would like to say big thanks to Leela family to give me an opportunity to learn many from them it's my bottom of my heart because it was great to move and best experience for my life.

Pros

Free duty meals, Health benefits tips

Cons

short break, weekly day off, 30 days vacation

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at THE LEELA Palace?

Profesionalism

The company has been successful in gaining a lot of fame in the field of hospitality. It takes care of its employees as well as seeks for customer satisfaction.

Pros

Free food

Cons

long strenous work hours

Work and personal life balance was screwed up. Lots to learn but no time to rest and think out of the box. Slow growth, no fixed working hours. Partiality at the top most.

Pros

Free lunches, employee benefits

Cons

No fixed working hours, no fixed offs.

Nice place to work

Very strong product with the most beautiful art collection. Management is good but there is lot of scope for improvement. Very less benefits for employees

Working experience

We as a team of 5 members have started from the right scratch and make our Store perfect and it took time. But we got it. I got support from management as well as from my senior. There are few moments when the time was against but we have managed the same and achieved.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

working hours

productive And challenging

The Leela kovalam poses a very challenging yet productive atmosphere with its vast area, and kind of profile it receives there is a constant innovation and improvement required in demand to satisfy all type of customers

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Currently number one hotel in Delhi. Product is awesome. Rooms are very big and gives the felling of Palace. Hotel is full of luxury. Roof top pool is just amazing.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Some time long hours

its very good n very nice to work over here

Its a good company BT need to improve more on salary. I HV experience n learn lots of thing from here meeting new people he to be progessional he to relate with guest knowing people learning lots of things.

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

good timing

A Below Average Organisation where people find it hard to survive

A typical day here in this organisation would be very hectic and the people will be tired and frustrated. Bonuses, Incentives and remuneration would not be good. A single owner driven company who would not listen to it's employees for any suggestions. It is a total anarchy.

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

Long Working Hours with 6 days working and no remuneration

a luxury hotel

I have been worked for nearly 2 years in leela palace.It's a quality luxury hotel in chennai.our staff were very friendly with each other and keep the atmosphere in a good way.

Pros

free lunch+dinner

Cons

Long hours duty

Good Environment

Over All Good Should have concern about GOP Cost saving measures has not been taken extremely High source has given to employees

Feedback

Property is really awesome for Guest and staff and for me everything is fine except staff accommodation we should provide staff accommodation as accommodation is very expensive in south india and we need to improve pay scale for hotel management graduate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE LEELA Palace. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

Compare THE LEELA Palace with

• THE LEELA Palace
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?