THE LEELA Palace

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

palacehotelgumealfreelongsalarylearning

Great Workplace

Great workplace, flexible to employees' work/life needs encourages work/life balance by offering flexible schedules, accommodating individual requests and needs, and creating a supportive work environment that is understanding of personal and family obligations.

Productive and good work culture.

I worked in this iconic Hotel for almost 6 years and 3 months.It was a pleasure working their,they have a good working environment and work culture.Growth oriented place,they do complete skills development of their staffs.I got a prevleage to work with the renowned chefs of Leela palace .

Pros

Good place to work and growth.

Cons

10 hours hardly

THE LEELA Palace insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Zero Job Security

No sense of appreciation in management. No work life balance, strongly prevailing biasness. No job security & rigid work environment. No scope to voice your opinions.

Cons

Extreme working hours

All thinks are perfect

I am really excited for this job it is a really a nice ambiance. All service are owesome I am really sad because I forgot this job. You don’t believe all staff is very happy that’s why happy because Owner is very frankly.

Pros

I don’t know

Cons

All is perfect

The place is busy and competitive

Lot of things to learn but you have to be quick learner. You really have to be a hardcore hospitality person to survive here. There are plenty of things to learn if given good opportunity. If you are performing then there are people who have eyes on you.

Good team member in The Leela palace.

I feel very proud to aThe Leela family , its a wonderful working experiences in all the restaurants and other outlets in the FNB Service. I learn soo many things in this hotel.

Good Company to work

Good company to work Learned new things there and bigger role with busy operation different management style lots of training and new development work again with them

Good place to learn for freshers

Exposure on different verticals. Good Trainings and curricular activities. Good leadership Best infrastructure Work life balance Good market strategy

Great learnings

Great learnings, gets a bit difficult at times to balance personal & professional life as the job is 6 days a week. Management is understanding too & you get to make great friends at work.

Be a best employement

It was my dream to work in leela palace.i like to do service and be a best employement in hotel.. i will work hard ..i want to achive a best employement in hotel

Pros

Free lunch dinner

Good work culture

Great working with leela, it's been 8 years with the company. Good career growth opportunity. Standards are very high. Good salary and benefits. Highly recommended

Enjoyabale

I love my profession as a concierge, everyday day a new day and new set of jobs/tasks to do.Had an opportunity to work with different set of people and culture.

Pros

Good Employee benefits

Cons

Salary can be raised

Good only for beginers

Its good place for those who are starting their carrier . Carrier growth and salary increment is very poor. Start your carrier , use the brand name and should move to other job,

Pros

Cafetteria

Cons

Rest All

Good hotel, Bad Management

A really good hotel in terms of the building but really bad staff and management. Long work hours and short pay. Nothing in terms of staff benefits apart from small parties at times.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Really Long hours

Overall a great place to learn and grow

One of the India's best 5 star deluxe hotels. From the family and lineage of the Nair's the chain "Leela" is synonymous with luxury and Indian art and not to forget Hospitality. A great place to learn and grow, and everyday evaluate and grow to become a better person one day at a time.

Excellent

Excellent place to work every budy are nice peoples we can grow more than you want to grow fast they want smart worker well educated and their staff was also very good and the management also very good

Managers are very helpful will corporate with us. Good place to work just the working hours of the hotel very long. about the food and all hotel is up to the mark.

Pros

management

Cons

Leela palace was a best leaning place for me, i lean a lot of thing about sop and standard

I was a hardworking team player, Leela Palace Bangalore was great challenge for me because there were back to back operation running with high-quality and standard, They were never compromising from company SOP and company norms, The best place for guest because they feel like at home and we feel full all his requirements, I would like to say big thanks to Leela family to give me an opportunity to learn many from them it's my bottom of my heart because it was great to move and best experience for my life.

Pros

Free duty meals, Health benefits tips

Cons

short break, weekly day off, 30 days vacation

Good workplace nice

It was really very good experiance and life changing experiance . The other workers are also very good with good manners .The main thing i really feel proud that i respect any job in the Lila palace Lila hotel.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

9hrs

I've started my career from the Leela Palace New Delhi so all the credit goes to my entire team and hotel as well

As I started my career from the Leela only it's a best place to work and very good hotel management is absoutely fantastic more things to learn I get to learn world class things all the things use in the Leela is absolutely very advance technology.

Pros

All three meals and tea and coffee any time

Cons

Yes we need to extend the shift during winter almost every day

Learning

It's a good place to learn about the food. Vast variety of cheese and wine, cold cuts, olives etc it's a gate way of Indian hotels. I wish to work again.

Pros

More active

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE LEELA Palace. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare THE LEELA Palace with

• THE LEELA Palace
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?