The Madras Pharmaceuticals

The Madras Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

A good company

Will be free hand to take risk and tasksThis my experience what i was expreincedAnd task will bw given in a proper to achive on time in between no pressure ne will

Cons

May be some time too long

It's a work place with fun

The organization 'The Madras Pharmaceuticals' is a very good organization. The Management is very kind, only thing is there is no growth in my career, that's due to a flaw in the Manager level people's.

The Madras Pharmaceuticals insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Learning easy in madras pharma

Nice place for b.pharma people... Stress less work Relaxation is there ... All people are helping minded... Salary comes exact date on exact timing on every month.. accurately.. learning is very easier about work nature is amazing .. senior will give their attention to junior is very much interesting ...... I would like to thank my company to given for theor wonderful opportunity.....

Productive and very good environment

1. During a typical work, one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on mondays to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff in the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues. For example, during a recent mid-week meeting, I noticed one team was a few days behind on a long-term project. I met with the team and, together, we came up with a strategy for increasing efficiency. I also attend a weekly meeting where I present my department’s progress to the executive board. On fridays, I make sure all tasks are completed and I've sent all the necessary communications via email and in person. Finally, I create a list of priorities for next week. 2. I learned many thing in madras pharma, ex. Inventory control and timely delivered the goods to customer 3. Very good management 4. Working environment was very good

Pros

Free lunches

Productive work place with fun environment and low degree of benefits

A good company to work with for fresh graduates who’s willing to learn more and more. But as far as professional career is concerned, the concern fails to relive the hopes of long term mutual benefiting tenure. With lack of HR support and under-prevailing pay scale, workers find themselves stressed at times.

Pros

Attentive

Cons

Irregular times

To check the quality of the product

I have already working this same company as a Quality Controller of Microbiologist. I have worked as Quality Controller of Microbiologist, & research analyst

Pros

No Lunch

good place to learn

This company made an opportunity to work with highly technically skilled people. its indirectly help in updating my self and my career.They had provided good training for handling all the instruments and calibrating it.

Pros

Festival Gifts

Cons

Long Hours

Its good to work for freshers.

Its not a bad company, but very good choice for freshers to gain knowledge. The management is quite old fashioned but the infrastructure is good enough. Its located at middle of city.

Pros

Good one to learn.

Cons

Work culture is not so good.

good place to be equibbed in handling instruments

ya its good management. they ll understand the workers view.. encourage us to be equibbed more.. they maintain very good laboratory practice with international standards..

Pros

free transport

In-Plant trainee

Observed automated processes involved in tablet, capsule and syrup manufacturing, production, equipment, packaging and storage in the manufacturing facility. Gained expertise on granulation techniques, tablet coating and tablet compression and also the various tests that met the quality standards during production stage.

Productive and Fun work place.

Nice place and good place for learning. Good co-workers Very good management. The most enjoyable part of life. Every day is the learning day.

good place to work

can have a wide chance to learn things because almost all the types of formulations are manufactured here and that would be a big space to learn many things

Pros

good laboratory and working place

Cons

fixed and hard working hours

simple handling job

handling contracor conducting meeting with Architects mking reports

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Madras Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare The Madras Pharmaceuticals with

The Madras Pharmaceuticals Reviews by Location

Learn about The Madras Pharmaceuticals in popular locations

• The Madras Pharmaceuticals
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?