The Madras Pharmaceuticals

The Madras Pharmaceuticals Management reviews

India13 reviews

Clear

It's a work place with fun

The organization 'The Madras Pharmaceuticals' is a very good organization. The Management is very kind, only thing is there is no growth in my career, that's due to a flaw in the Manager level people's.

Productive and very good environment

1. During a typical work, one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on mondays to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff in the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues. For example, during a recent mid-week meeting, I noticed one team was a few days behind on a long-term project. I met with the team and, together, we came up with a strategy for increasing efficiency. I also attend a weekly meeting where I present my department’s progress to the executive board. On fridays, I make sure all tasks are completed and I've sent all the necessary communications via email and in person. Finally, I create a list of priorities for next week. 2. I learned many thing in madras pharma, ex. Inventory control and timely delivered the goods to customer 3. Very good management 4. Working environment was very good

Pros

Free lunches

The Madras Pharmaceuticals insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive work place with fun environment and low degree of benefits

A good company to work with for fresh graduates who’s willing to learn more and more. But as far as professional career is concerned, the concern fails to relive the hopes of long term mutual benefiting tenure. With lack of HR support and under-prevailing pay scale, workers find themselves stressed at times.

Pros

Attentive

Cons

Irregular times

Its good to work for freshers.

Its not a bad company, but very good choice for freshers to gain knowledge. The management is quite old fashioned but the infrastructure is good enough. Its located at middle of city.

Pros

Good one to learn.

Cons

Work culture is not so good.

good place to be equibbed in handling instruments

ya its good management. they ll understand the workers view.. encourage us to be equibbed more.. they maintain very good laboratory practice with international standards..

Pros

free transport

Cons

Productive and Fun work place.

Nice place and good place for learning. Good co-workers Very good management. The most enjoyable part of life. Every day is the learning day.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Madras Pharmaceuticals?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Madras Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare The Madras Pharmaceuticals with

The Madras Pharmaceuticals Reviews by Location

Learn about The Madras Pharmaceuticals in popular locations

• The Madras Pharmaceuticals
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?