The Madras Pharmaceuticals

The Madras Pharmaceuticals Work-Life Balance reviews

India13 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

It's a work place with fun

The organization 'The Madras Pharmaceuticals' is a very good organization. The Management is very kind, only thing is there is no growth in my career, that's due to a flaw in the Manager level people's.

Learning easy in madras pharma

Nice place for b.pharma people... Stress less work Relaxation is there ... All people are helping minded... Salary comes exact date on exact timing on every month.. accurately.. learning is very easier about work nature is amazing .. senior will give their attention to junior is very much interesting ...... I would like to thank my company to given for theor wonderful opportunity.....

The Madras Pharmaceuticals insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive work place with fun environment and low degree of benefits

A good company to work with for fresh graduates who’s willing to learn more and more. But as far as professional career is concerned, the concern fails to relive the hopes of long term mutual benefiting tenure. With lack of HR support and under-prevailing pay scale, workers find themselves stressed at times.

Pros

Attentive

Cons

Irregular times

good place to learn

This company made an opportunity to work with highly technically skilled people. its indirectly help in updating my self and my career.They had provided good training for handling all the instruments and calibrating it.

Pros

Festival Gifts

Cons

Long Hours

good place to be equibbed in handling instruments

ya its good management. they ll understand the workers view.. encourage us to be equibbed more.. they maintain very good laboratory practice with international standards..

Pros

free transport

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Madras Pharmaceuticals?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Madras Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare The Madras Pharmaceuticals with

The Madras Pharmaceuticals Reviews by Location

Learn about The Madras Pharmaceuticals in popular locations

• The Madras Pharmaceuticals
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?