The Millennium School

The Millennium School Employee Reviews

It was a fairly easy stay I had at the Millennium Sitapur Road Lucknow,and there were no boundaries regarding dos and don'ts. The one thing that really appealed to me was that I could even plan the hostel menu.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch, dinner, transport
Cons
Distance from the city
A good school for bringing out the best in your kids..the only school where teachers are actually held responsible for teaching the kids properly.Teachers are supporting and they follow a protocol.
No timely salary No incentives or increments No appreciation or rewards A lot of interference of mgt. Infrastructure is good only. Too much workload.
Being house captain we would have house meetings once a week, led by me, and in those meetings we would talk about upcoming competitions and I would select students to participate making sure everyone gets an equal chance. I learned a lot being house captain for two years, like team working skills and qualities needed to be a good leader. The most enjoyable part of this position was knowing that a majority of your house voted for you and so it was very nice interacting with them and working with them for competitions.
Good experience. Opportunity to show your creativity and Innovation. It was a short period for me. But my team of teachers was great. Parents were really the concerned and supportive.
Its a good school where teachers get ample opportunity to Excel and enhance their skills. Great care is taken by the school management. Teacher-Children ratio is also good (around 1:30). Lots of curricular activities, trainings and work shops are conducted by the school.
Hard to servile, too much internal politics, No hierarchy system , blaming games going on and on, uncertainty, Insecurity , worst working culture, No
Pros
nothing
Cons
politics
Typical day : Regular classes. I learned every thing on time. Work place culture and Management re Good. complete the syllabus on time. During Activity children are very happy.
Pros
Free breakfast, Lunch and Pick up Pick drop
Cons
Long Hours
Good work environment, Good Culture, Good Salary, Good increment. The only problem is distance. There is a transport problem due to school location.Overall work experience is very good.
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Distance
Nice work place with cooperative management..But very hectic job profile with stay backs and extra curricular activities.. But it provides profident fund and gratuity facility.
Pros
Pf
Cons
Staybacks
Best school which is really concerned about the students as well as the teachers. A great learning experience as well! The facilitators are trained well before recruitment.
Pros
Healthy Environment.
Cons
Less Transport coverage.
The Millennium School is the knowledge hub where learning done by using digital devices in better and useful way. Its a smartway to learn and acheive.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Long Hours
It was a great working experience at The Millennium School, Karnal. Every day was a new learning experience there in every expect. i have undergone regular teaching trainings organized by edu comp R&D that helps me to grow more as a facilitator and to know my students better.
Excellent exposure provided to the individual. Applauded for the work. The company has good working atmosphere which enables the employee to put his best skills.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Transport facility
We used to work morning 8 to evening 7. I was the only employee who got six month increment which was based on number of admissions & my over all performance. Management was helping & supportive. Hardest part was at the peek time of admission i used to stand for presentation to the parents from morning 8 to evening 9 without having my meals & tea break. But we i enjoyed my work & given the results too.
Pros
transport facility
Cons
Joined the school to stay for a longer period but had to shift to Chandigarh because of husband's transfer.It was wonderful working with millennium as the work culture was great. Processes were well defined and upto the mark.
Pros
Healthy and easy co ordination with the top management
Cons
stay backs after school hours
This is one of the best organization.I have learned a lot. some time i feel that if this organization give chance to me to do work according to me than i will give better result in my field. I always motivate my students to create new things like (to write a poem , draw your imagination what you read in stories, give your views or discuss stories what they read in library. ) The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my Principal .The hardest part of the job is my resignation due to family reason
Each day had been a new learning experience.Fun filled activities for effective learning for the kids. Pre- prepared lesson plans for different learning styles ( Kinesthetic, Visual and Auditory). Some most popular activities included practical depiction, Role Play and Social development.
All administrative work is been done my me..Would let you know when we have a face to face meet.
it was best to work with. environment and staff were very good to work around.
How to handle pressure situation with no support from superiors