THE RAYMOND SHOP

THE RAYMOND SHOP Employee Reviews

My experience with the customers and employers was good. I learnt a few things also as how to deal with customers and a few tricks and tips about sizes. Also pattern makers helped me to learn a few new patterns.
Raymond Shop is the best shop. Atmosphere is the best in this shop. Every person our worked in proparly. And this shop productivity is the best and most of the people purchased the Raymond clothes.
It is a fun place to work at, very friendly atmosphere. Wonderful location with paid holidays. would strongly recommend it to my friends as it has competitive wage rates.
Good job talent staffs Very outstanding manager Outstanding MD and chairman Fresh and neat shop Friendly manager Manager is 25 years experience in this firm..
The Raymond shop will there staff like a government job for timing and sallryy and all of the benefits the government need did any other government employ and the raymond shop is always help full for new staff
Pros
This will give tea money on ever month and free fast food
Cons
Helath care and short break
This is worst shop I have ever seen because its not under owner power ,but 2 manager and I'm the only 1 salesman for the whole shop.they 2 r not do any work but they got salary higher.they have work but they not do self they force me to do their work and I accept too because of I'm poor..
Pros
Ntg
Cons
Not gives insentive, for travel etc...
I have learn all related store handling activity in raymond during i was work their as sr. fashion consultant . I handled store there for 1 year as a acitve manager and i have given total 25% growth as compare with last year . Store was run under my observation without store manager and it very hassel free to our organization .
Pros
All time will work with full of energy
Cons
work for long time
I was employed under franchise owner (sundari collection) not in company payroll. So didn't get the statutory benifits as per law, that was the most suffocating thing for me, which was not tolerable.
Pros
good refreshing arrangement
Cons
No leave & 12hours continues work shift, only emergency leave allowed, no statutory benifits.
All working Days we learn something or other thing, Problems are to teach something and to solve not to run this what I learnt from all organisation. Day to day keep check on staff , stocks, Customer Entry, Display in store, Facade , Cash to deposit and balance in account. If people like me who enjoy sales and keep happy environment for them its good. Hardest part is nothing much , but yes to achieve targets is not that easy so better planning can help to do that.When software malfunction so to keep manual record is tough job. Sales and management is always enjoyable, interact with regular customers , take feedback from them about products and service.Once in a year a store picnic give motivation to staff and keep them happy is must and that's help to keep happy and pleasant environment at store.
Pros
Incentives & Commission, picnic in a year, snacks and lunch twice or thrice a year
Cons
long hours though its a part of job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at THE RAYMOND SHOP?
I have spent quite a number of years working for Raymond shop at different levels , and secondly i had learned a lot about different variety and count of cloth which is manufactured by Raymond and the vast network of Raymond .
Pros
very flexible
Cons
hours of working had no end
Raymond company is a very reputed company n I am very lucky of one of them I have received a chance to showing my performance in this company, i am enjoying my work n the company's member always help us for improvement our sales n services
Pros
Cons
Normal hours
Different experience handling with fabrics. Learn more about analysis of reports generating. Getting new ideas from my superior. Staffs engagement activity at the store Encouraging the staffs against the target achievement.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Taking them to movies
Good company to work with. You are able to maintain your work life and professional life properly.Offers adequate salary and other perks. Not much of work pressure.
Pros
Relaxed work environment, decent salary
Cons
sometimes long working hours are inevitable
Have a Wonderful Experience working in this Company in Very Excellent Environment. There are Very Good People Around and having Fun working with and Good Experience
1 productive & fun workplace lot to learn about fabrics in the market. 2 i have learned more about fabrics like how many types of fabric in the market and thier usps . 3 well organised management. 4 hardest part of the job is give satisfied custom tailoring. 5 most enjoyable part is to sell fabric.
I never runaway from my responsiblity, but very hactic job. Very busy time schedule. I have a daughter and i could give her time. I learned that never postpone the today's work to tomorrow and never hide anything with the management. And the main reason is that my best part is accounting, and i have a full command in this. But due to management, i could not show my full potential on this area. The most enjoyable part of the job is to interaction with the higher level of management and tour of the company.
Best to work with Raymond job security is 100% working with the organization is so much fun. to learn so many new things with the same. to sell row materials to the customer is different experience then the ready made garments. have learn management skill, met to high profile clients and they became so close to me as i have given wonderful customer experience to them...
Pros
lunch on occasion
Company is very good . I learned everything from my manager like store opening closing daily activities and making daily reports meeting with clients for bulk orders. Hard part is every time try to come on no 1 position in performance . Every time I enjoyed in Raymond .
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Every month
je travaille longtemps au magasin. j'ai eu l'opportunité de travail dans votre entreprise et d'avoir une expérience enrichissante.
Better place to get recruited. Tension free. Whatever you sow you can reap. The best you give the best you get. Co workers are friendly. Time management is what i have learned here. Most days employee will have loads of work. But it doesn't make us feel bored.
Pros
Free snacks.
I have learned a lot of new things like handling premium class of customers in Made To measure department where customer can get factory finish customized and personlised garments.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a