The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company Management reviews

I have been with TWDC just about a year now since Star India, which was part of the 21st Century Fox conglomerate, was bought over by them. My position has given me an opportunity to interact with various executives globally and understand the different work cultures. The past year and half at Disney has been an amazing journey.
Good working atmosphere for youngter,relaxed work,coordination is best,management is good and cooperative,learning,understanding,team leading,celebrations
Cons
very good work culture to work good team management cooperative people and manager encouragement for innovative ideas team cohesive relaxed environment
Fun workplace flexi work hours amazing employee benefits opportunity to grow exposure to multiple project work from home option available. good experience, with good perks. Good management with a view to ensure hard work is recognized. People are friendly, and quality of work is excellent. Ability to try different types of work
It was a good experience, with good perks. Good management with a view to ensure hard work is recognized. People are friendly, and quality of work is excellent. Ability to try different types of work
Day started with sorting the files into the system and processing it within the 8 hour shift. The management team at Disney is superb and supportive. The workplace culture is quite entertaining and engaging with soft toys and marvel characters statues placed along. The hardest part of the job is to adapt to the fast paced environment of the company, but it is the best part of the job as well!!!! The most enjoyable part of the job was working at Disney itself!!!
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
Working at Walt Disney means you interact with in house users, from Shanghai to Singapore, from US theme park finance guys looking to create new dashboards to Liquidation teams of Shanghai that need to update their own processes. Management is always looking to help you enhance your work and focuses on what more you can achieve.
Working with The Walt Disney company for 5 years was a great experience. The company has been creating outstanding content since the last few years which is something every employee is proud of. Company is quite flexible in terms of offering multiple opportunities to the employees who are interested challenging themselves. Work life balance was really good.
Pros
Great work place
Cons
Frequent changes in management
It was also a good marketing company with a good management, i also learnt a lot from the company they would support me all along.It was also a good experience.
Pros
Yearly meeting
Cons
Hectic schedule.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Walt Disney Company?
satisfactory managing people good management friendly working culture i enjoy working with people good exposure and good learning with the job free to express our self
The Walt Disney Company is a great place to work with. The MD and Vp's take a lot of efforts to bring up thier fellow employees. Somehow at lower level i.e project managers dont understand the efforts taken by them and compromise with company standards by hiring freshers from vendors on projects which actually need at least 2 3 years of good experienced candidate. dont know why such compromise is taking place might be the manager would be getting some perks from vendors for doing so. but the the outcome of this is the extensive efforts taken by higher authorities are not met as this fresher candidates are not able to give quality output in spite of being heavily paid to vendors. but the work environment is awesome, i got to learn many new skills being in this environment. People around are fun loving and productive.
Pros
Friendly Environment, Lot of technologies to learn, great business exposure
Cons
Management is careless, Internal politics, Manager bullying jr. team mates, project manager doescompromise in company standards.
Good Company to work. An overall decent management to work with. Proper guidance and training are provided to completely understand the project for Quality Assurance
Disney ensures that there is a balance in job and personal life balance. The work place culture is properly aligned with the set processes. The management looks after the minute necessity details of its employees.
Good Job I like yo work the most. I loved to work and also CEO Its god to work in Walt Desney The job atmoshphere is good and kindly loveavable
Cons
Good environment Safe place Good exposure Employee awards and recognition Management is good, they recognize employees work co-workers are great, helpful Long distance travel Opportunity to learn, attend trainings.
Pros
freedom to work an learn
Cons
Day starts with a nice cup of coffee speak to colleugue about the day plan what we have to do today and then get set go in the evening we again do a meeting whether the task is over ; I have learned a lot of new thing in my carrer still in persue of learning; Management is good co-operative; Co-workers are supportinve; the hardest part of my job was ; From my work if i can make someone smile then i am the most happiest person on earth.
Not a good management, poor decision making powers because of this final product always gets hamper. Also art gets surprisingly lowest priority in company like Disney.
Overall the company is good, however on management level very dirty politics. No reward and recognition.
the management is ok, the pay scale is low, they except a lot of work from you but do not pay as the amount of work they ask from you.
I learnt to be accountable for my actions and that of my team as this was my first and major exposure where i was given complete autonomy to make revenue impacting decisions that would affect the whole company. My Management placed trust in me to make the decision that would be mutually beneficially for the client as well as the company
Being with Disney had its pros and cons. The work culture was very friendly and lenient. Working in such kind of atmosphere was truely enjoyable. The Disney Voluntears events and the corporate cricket matches were equally enjoyable. The name is really big in the industry but that doesn't really reflect in the kind of work I was assigned. The hardest part I had to deal with was the fact that the management wasn't upto the mark.
Pros
Lenient
Cons
Poor management