Themis Automation

Themis Automation Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Good work culture

Good company Good working atmosphere Price issue for Sick make Sensor Lenze Distributor also Tempsen all products Frecon All india level Drive distributor

Pros

Annually One tour and other benefits

Cons

Saturday long hour

No Value Addition

Very much money oriented people. Non co-operative and not grounded, success is gone in mind. Do not know where to use money. Also whom to believe and whom to not.

best workplace for broden our horizons.

I learned a lot of new things about automation there, especially in Siemens platform. learned about different products of Siemens like PLC, HMI, VFD, Servo drives. had great experience with Themis automation pvt. ltd.

Pros

Better workplace, seperate production area and service office.

Cons

nothing noticed yet.

best experiance in this compony

try to learn new things in textile industries. or connecting with new aggressive people. compony atmosphere like family.more learn through senior engineer

very productive & fun work place

Themis automation is a good company for experience in automation & electrical maintenance. our company tie up with jupiter comtex pvt ltd,it is a first company in india to manufacturer of denim machine.

Pros

ya

Fun workplace

1) Friendly work with each other2) Much hard work3) Tension free work(but achieve required targets of work)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Themis Automation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2