Thermal Power Plant

Thermal Power Plant Employee Reviews

Productivity in work with new challenges. Flexible work,no stress.

Overall experience is good. Learnt lots of things daily while going through apprenticeship. There is no work pressure. Calm and fun work culture. Looking forward for engineer vacancies in Thermal Power Plant.

Priductive

The Company is a good place to work and to developed academy courses.During my work life in this company, I conclude many courses; inclede PhD and research Master in Mechanical Engineering!!!It is a good place to work!!!

Organizativo, respetuoso, responsable

Excelente. Respetuoso, responsable con el trabajo. Me gusta aprender constantemente.

Satisfactory

Generated, submitted and presented reports every week to enhance management decision.  Performed various administrative functions, including filing paperwork, delivering mail, sorting mail, office cleaning and bookkeeping.  Received training automatic fire fighting and signalling system.  Developed team communications and information for Production Planning and Control meetings.  Worked with Power Plant's Operations unit to generate 25MWH electrical energy using 50MW steam turbine.  Worked with Maintenance unit to resolve High Pressure Steam Boiler problems.  Devoted special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately.

Need to do Hard work

Soft nature person can't persist.. Not white color job. If you work in main client them it's good for career but you work under contractor them it would be difficult to live your personal and social life.

fun workplace

The employees there were all kind and dedicated and family-like companies that shared all the new technologies. Also, many people liked the company because the welfare of the employees was good.

It is good to working in our company

Nice plant and good working skills We can learn about New things and challenging the problems and rectifying the faults and good working knowledge will be occured by solving the faults

rate 5

all good they should increase their salary benefits typical day at work was my testing and commissioning of transformer i have learned all testing and commissioning i have learned management skills workplace culture was good

Pros

engineeer can increase their skills

Cons

salary benefit should be increased

Productive and good to work there all workers and supervisors are very caring and friendly

It was very good working there as assistant safety manager, we can also change our country to safety if we give more importance in safety everybody need safety but sometimes lazyness make unsafety

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Short breaks, fun moments

It was a fun and a productive place but it was very big plant so it was very difficult to manage such a huge number of employees.

They believe in planning, scheduling and executing daily works to consistently meet weekly and monthly deadlines by setting target dates and goals Oversaw the safety precautions at work site to ensure zero accidents by making sure employees wear protective gear. I learned the working of whole system to get the efficient output and quality of various materials and consistency of the boilers installed .

Thermal power plant

Thermal Power plant 2*500MW; its good to work such a big construction company and the project it consists of cooling tower, boiler, rail track, chimney,

Pros

Free room

Cons

Organized Company, nice stuff...

Organized Company, nice stuff, the manager has dedicated enough attention for safety work, always was ready to help, or organizing things, that was necessary for us, to complete our job inaccessible places, where we hanging on our ropes )) Thanks a lot!

Good for getting an exposure

Good for getting an exposure . Good for gaining experience. Get to learn how to deal with all kinds of people (staff, labourers, clients, suppliers. etc)

Nice place for freshers to learn

As a fresher,you have great opportunity to get knowledge on core.Work life balance.pollution.safety needed. Perfect platform to gain basic electrical knowledge

Pros

Free food

Cons

Polytics

Good Place

My tryst with Vedanta started in Dec 2010, where each day is a new learning and rewarding experience for me. Vedanta has given me the right opportunity to mature from an Engineering Graduate fresh out of college.Everything I have done here has helped me mature as a professional as well as an in individual.

Comparative Enviorment

It was my first time in any industry to work as engineer, take responsibility and make some decisions at you own. It was good environment of seeking different kinds of skills.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Heat

construction

To build the power plant in aspire drawing and base to the standard of asme code.. and avoid the repair.. do the sequence or method of work according to the metothology..

excellent job satisfaction

very challenging atmosphere wide area & scope for learning planning & organisation systematic approach communication, co-ordination learning & stability

Pros

free internet

Cons

unpredictable unreliable customers

Learning

Learned many things from my managers about the power plant equipment.Different working environment and equipment like air compressors, Pumps, and Ash handling plant equipment.

Administrative

I am well satisfied with this company , growth and development,My problem for the Living this job was I m in contract basic so need permanent job so that's why I leave this job

Negligence

i dont if all the the company will behave in the same way. but this people are very irresponsible for employees to make money. they will not think about employees health and they want us to work continuously for 16 hours.They will not care what the fault is and we have to solve problems according to their knowledge then whats the use of hiring us as an engineer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thermal Power Plant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2