Thermal Power Plant

Thermal Power Plant Job Security & Advancement reviews

Overall experience is good. Learnt lots of things daily while going through apprenticeship. There is no work pressure. Calm and fun work culture. Looking forward for engineer vacancies in Thermal Power Plant.
Soft nature person can't persist.. Not white color job. If you work in main client them it's good for career but you work under contractor them it would be difficult to live your personal and social life.
Good for getting an exposure . Good for gaining experience. Get to learn how to deal with all kinds of people (staff, labourers, clients, suppliers. etc)
As a fresher,you have great opportunity to get knowledge on core.Work life balance.pollution.safety needed. Perfect platform to gain basic electrical knowledge
Pros
Free food
Cons
Polytics
My tryst with Vedanta started in Dec 2010, where each day is a new learning and rewarding experience for me. Vedanta has given me the right opportunity to mature from an Engineering Graduate fresh out of college.Everything I have done here has helped me mature as a professional as well as an in individual.
very challenging atmosphere wide area & scope for learning planning & organisation systematic approach communication, co-ordination learning & stability
Pros
free internet
Cons
unpredictable unreliable customers
I am well satisfied with this company , growth and development,My problem for the Living this job was I m in contract basic so need permanent job so that's why I leave this job
Day at work place are enjoyable boss and co workers are good by personally and professionally.lot of things i have learned in this company like technical and commercial etc.
very challenging job in power plant, i have started my career with power sector in 2012 and get lots of thing to learn.
Pros
good salary
Cons
pollution
I just love to working in thermal power plant because this field is creative, challenging. this industry taught us how to improve your efficiency with proper safety.