Thermax Ltd

Thermax Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager11 reviews
India11 reviews

boilercommissioningorganisationpowercultureplantsalarysite

Good place to work for freshers and Experienced

Good place to work and learn. You will learn many new things as you are free to take decisions and implement them in your day today activities and projects.

Pros

You may develop your skills very fast

Cons

Work life balance, Compensation is not upto the mark

Freedom & Learning

Joined as GET through off campus vacant position in 2006 . Undergone systematic GET programme. My manager & our Team Lead were the best people I met in my life . Colleagues were superb . It’s very very encouraging & supporting culture . Along with work you can have continuous training & development programmes as per your managers recommendation & your request .

Thermax Ltd insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good Flexible, worklife

Nice organisation to work. Good freedom, flexibility. Suggestions, improvements welcomed by management. Focused goal. Nice culture too. Celebrations for employees on various occasions.

Pros

Work freedom, enjoyment at work

Static equipment design

Thermax Limited is a global solution provider in energy and environment engineering. It offers products and services in, Captive power, Waste heat recovery, Heating, Cooling, Water treatment and Recycling, waste management, Industrial air pollution control equipments and performance chemicals having a group turnover of USD 1 Billion.

good place to work especially for female employees

It was the best company that I have worked so far. That is the reason I retired from the company and never thought of resigning. Good support structure Give lot of opportunities to add value to the organization tremendously Opportunities for personal as well as professional growth Well cultured and highly appreciative top management Transparency between the top management and the employees

Gain knowledge while enjyoing at work

If you cannot enjoy your job at Thermax then you cannot do it anywhere. Work life balance and very supportive colleagues and superiors.

Pros

stress free environment to grow and learn

Cons

salary structure low as per market

healthy working environment

enjoyed working with themax has sufficient knowledge of qa qc qnd vendor management now want to shift in new culture job location :most preferable pune -pimpri chinchwad

Pros

free lunch

assistant manager in materials dept with 9.5 yrs of experience

materials manager, its a boiler manufacturing company.I am working from 9 yrs in same company in purchase dept. having huge experience in supply chain management

Core technical company in a field of power and thermal power plants.

To gain something you have to show your worth. Working culture is great. Rewards and recognitions are best in class. each day you get a chance to learn something new personally and professionally too.

team work

Excellent working atmosphere, good for mechanical engineers

A learning environment

Thermax has been a well know name in the industry due to its environment conscious image and a stable company. I was recruited into this organisation as a Graduate Trainee and have been associated since 2007. I have learnt to manage work on my own soley due to the independent decision making freedom provided here. The most enjoyable part of job is to be recognised at an early stage of my career and being given the mantle to decide upon the business course of products.The hardest part of the job is that being an Indian and old company, it has failed to change its system of operation over time and so it is yet to become a process driven company.Overall, it is a great place to begin your career.

Pros

hands on training on live projects at entry level.

Cons

work is not process driven

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thermax Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Thermax Ltd with