Thermax Ltd

Electrical Engineer13 reviews
India13 reviews

boilercommissioningorganisationpowercultureplantsalarysite

Good company

I learned all the technical things from this company. Really a experienced one .Friendly atmoshphere. Here i feel a good team work .am satisfyed with Thermex

Supporting and Encouraging

Great Company to work for they treated you with respect and decent benefits.Very good in supporting and Assiting while in Emergency situation of trouble shooting.

Thermax Ltd insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Productive, Best Management with wonderful working enviorment

Thermax a giant MNC in the field of Powrer Plant O&M. Gathered experience in Powe Plant Maintenance in the field of Electrical Engineering in this company. The company has a wonderful work culture with very good management and supportive stuff members.

Pros

Safety first

Cons

Scheduled job targets

Power plant

Working as a electrical engineer in This company.Its a supper and friendly company. Its provide the salary at last date of the month any how.And provide good facility to the employee.

Pros

Room

Cons

8 hours

Good Working Culture

I start leaning from here.working culture of Thermax is very good.Company management policy is very good. At this project i enjoyed my days.I made lot of friends at Thermax

Not happy with payscale & work culture!

I had extensive on field experience but not happy with work culture of Thermax. The one should join as a fresher but not worth to spend more than 2 years with this company.

Pros

Field Experience

Cons

Very Less Payscale

Water Treatment Plant

Maintaining the machines periodically by standard procedures to achieve zero breakdown hours. Changing the program in PLC and maintain electrical panel and Controlling and operating of VFD

Nice to work

Very nice to work here and dedicated employees.Decent amount of red tape and politics,but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.The office startted to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

good

It's a 10 hour job. I have learned electrical maintenance there. Management is very co-operative. Co-workers are very friendly.

Learning Environment

Good Learning Environment Provide by Thermax, gives oppourtunity to learn various fields. Operation & Maintainance And Commissioning of Power Plant.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Thermax Ltd?

for gainful and freedom of working

healthy working environment, good co workers, nice staff,

loving work culture, helpful peoples and good enviroment.

overall Thermax Ltd.is good company, but in services department there is no stable job, there are lot of traveling for site jobs.

Pros

free lunches and Tea/Coffees

Cons

no long houres in office job but there is no time table in services

skill,and prospact

better place to learn in all departments and have taken in all aspects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thermax Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Thermax Ltd with