Thermax Ltd

Thermax Ltd Employee Reviews

India430 reviews

Gud to work for couple of years

Good for couple of yeras, stagnecy after couple of years. Profite sharing with employee not done.. Salary increment is also not fair. Overall average salary is less

Work environment

Poor hospitality, didn't provide transport,, no management monitoring, didn't provide experience letter,un hygiene work area and food, they don't provide washrooms.

Thermax Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good place for fresher.. Good opportunity to learn.

For starting it is a good platform. Management is helpful.. You can learn and explore yourself. Accommodation and transportation given for O &M division.

Pros

Helpful management, salary on time

Cons

Very less increment

Low pay, good culture, supportive colleagues, old technologies

Low pay, good culture, supportive colleagues, old technologies ,good to start but cannot stay here for long as they pay very low as per market. Earlier the GET programs very good. Now they just waste their time for one year.

Pros

Factory canteen provides good food At less rate, good culture

Cons

Low pay, good culture, supportive colleagues, old technologies

Work place is good but benefits is low

Good company for working but benefits and increment is very low . Management doesn't see your performance . Once you get salary at the time of joining , after that chances of increase your salary is quite low.

Not very good. Company transfer various locations for job.

It is an average company for employees.Salary is not enough for present expenditure.Improve some facilities for employees .Also give the relaxation for employees health.

Its a great place to work and build your career, company gives you lot of opportunity to learn and grow in career aspects.

Every day is a busy dayI learned a lot of things personally and professionally.management is caring and understands the employee and is reachable at any time. great work culture, team spirit, collaborative work.The only thing is you don't get time for your family and personal needs. Not a paymaster, a decent salary can be expected.

Good coworkers. Need to able to deal with office politics.

I learnt a lot at Thermax. I developed both personally and professionally during my time there. Due to my job role, I had to go to various locations all over the country and work with different teams which helped me develop my soft skills. Getting promoted is difficult as no matter what you do, you need to spend a prescribed amount of time in the same role. Salary increments are okay. You'll have good team of people to work with.Need to be careful about office politics. Some people come to office with the sole intention of bringing down other people. You should be wary of them.

Productive and fun work place

Top of best company and good quality each and everything and my experience Thermax is the world top best company and I wish that I also get a chance to work with theramx once.

good

nice work culturestrong development management support good support and training job securednice and exciting projects to work on amazing support from staff

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Nothing i found

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Thermax Ltd?

Good place to work for freshers and Experienced

Good place to work and learn. You will learn many new things as you are free to take decisions and implement them in your day today activities and projects.

Pros

You may develop your skills very fast

Cons

Work life balance, Compensation is not upto the mark

Stressful work

Facility services client behavior is roudly and absued word used but other site location is good and work culture is good, thermax management is good but some people in HR department are problematic.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Long hour

Nice work place

Supportive staff and HR management so good salary time to time and comfortable salary provide work place culture 🙌 and I am satisfied this place job

Good to work in thermax company

Very good company nice to work there.managment is very good...Many opportunity to develop our knowledge..How to handle the plant ... Know the safety ...

No work life balance

Management is not good. They do not value employee . Especially in water division ...attrition rate is huge.Employee facing over expectations from management. Which leads to dis-satisfaction . People force to do the work on weekends also.

Pros

Thermax brand

Cons

Stress ful job culture

Great technology and excellent company to work for long term

One can learn a lot about various products, they give good exposure. Better work life balance. Overall good culture, some good HR policies. They offer medical insurance for parents as well.

Pros

Good learning opportunities, good HR policies, flexible for working hours and holidays

Cons

Salary is very less, growth become stagnant after certain period

Good culture, good environment, good colleagues, good pay scale at currect time, also even in lockdown also.Good support from administration and HR team.

Productive and Fun place. Brand value is huge.

Thermax is Indian MNC. Work culture of Thermax is very good. Company treats it's employees as a family member. Job security is high. Work life balance can be hectic sometimes. Salary structure is little bit to the lower side as compared to its competitors.

Pros

Nice work environment

Cons

Long Hours

Best work culture but Low salary

I have been working here for more than a year. Thermax has got best working culture, the environment is quite positive. Work Life balance is there. But growth is very slow and work becomes monotonous after a year. Learning opportunities are not that great.

Pros

Best Work Culture, helping managers

Cons

Low Salary, learning avenues are restricted.

Best organization for growth of carrier in power sector.

Good place for beginners for the power sector. Salary satisfaction according to competitive market is good. For bachelor life it is recommended that Thermax is the best organization for carrier and for enjoying life. Job secure 100%.Work load comparatively high.

Working with thermax was fun and it had family type culturte

Good place for learning,Fun workingdid not had to look job for any other companyPeoples were addressed by namescompassionate company no cabin like structure door were open for any one

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thermax Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Thermax Ltd with