Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
View all Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd reviews

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd Employee Review

Satisfactory Working Culture

Though the Company provides a good salary but the work culture over there was being treated like a slave with no freedom of speech. I use to feel like a robot over there with no life in me and just following the commands of my senior. The job was target based and when I were not able to complete the target than I was compeled by my manager to work on my week off days. The top management is not at all supportive in terms of Individual growth and the organisational policy is completely self oriented. Unethical practices was very much eminent i day to day office life.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Long Working hours, Job Insecurity, Poor Management

Same role

Intense pressure driven Organization

A place where assigned task has to be done before timeline.The hardest part of the job that work life balance is almost a myth there.The most enjoyable part of the job is your colleague around you to maintain the spirit of working there.

Pros

Free lunches, Shopping Coupons, Movie Tickets

Cons

No off on Sunday
Same role

fast growth but zero job security

Growth is fast in this organisation if you are working hard. Job security is zero & they don't hesitate in replacing the whole lot with new interns. Incentives are good but work environment is not as professional as required

Pros

good incentives

Cons

zero job security

Young age of employees creates good work culture

Good place to work, stability is an issue.Career growth is less, salary increment is average around 16 to 18 % if you perform very good.Dress code is not very strict and culture is also not very professional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd with