Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive & Fun Workplace

It was a great learning experience. Where I got to hone my skills & explore a lot of new things which has widened my vision. Working for all the stages of production gave me the whole idea of what the company wants to offer i.e. from content making to the final cut with animations.

Horrible Work Environment

Pros: Everyone is your age so you'll find people with similar vibesCons: They dont utilise your full potentialNo real growthNo Job satisfactionRepetitive clerical workIf u get into the sales department then you have no life at all. The managers are vicious in sales. All they want is for u to meet the target. Youll be given bad leads and asked to sell products worth 40-50k to the customers

Pros

Free food, Young crowd

Cons

Horrible pressure

Huge Educational Start-up

Very vibrant business with an excellent workforce that helps and better your skill-sets.I was able to improve my soft skills and my knowledge base in physics.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Weekend job requirements

Innovative & Fun

BYJU'S have always been fun and energetic to work for. It had colleagues with matching mindset and proper goals. It was bound to grow and emerge as the biggest player in the field.

Good salary but stress full life. no worl life balance

You will learn lot of things about sales and marketing, dealing with the customers. You will also be paid a fair enough salary but there is no work life balance.

Learning and fast growing.

It was a nice experience working there as I was able to keep my thoughts infront on management also represented in many co-orporate tournaments. I was able to work according my way and put the required no.

Productive and Challenging

With team briefing & sync-up Product Development, Process streamline, Process set up, new initiatives Workplace culture is good and fast phase mode

Good

Here I have to play an individual contributor role in an employee oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning. My role started by contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings and counsel the students on learning by the BYJU’s personalized learning journey.

Great place to learn sales skills

Great place for a person who wants to learn sales skills. It provides an opportunity to work individually and provides platform to prove oneself. The only cons is work life balance. Working hours are long and have to work under extreme pressure.

Satisfactory Working Culture

Though the Company provides a good salary but the work culture over there was being treated like a slave with no freedom of speech. I use to feel like a robot over there with no life in me and just following the commands of my senior. The job was target based and when I were not able to complete the target than I was compeled by my manager to work on my week off days. The top management is not at all supportive in terms of Individual growth and the organisational policy is completely self oriented. Unethical practices was very much eminent i day to day office life.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Long Working hours, Job Insecurity, Poor Management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd?

Nice, Over all Good Experience

Good, but they scrapped us when they close their classroom program. They have not given us any compensation and fair job jobs. They just asked us to quit or shift to Bangalore with a low level job options as compare to current role.

Join with low expectations

Employees are treated as if they are a cheap labour and managers are not professional at all. They expect employee to be aggressive and helpful but when comes to their support they are never helpful. If they are having one of their department closed they will either demote you or ask you to join the sales team or will ask you to leave.

Career Deveopment

It's a great company to start your career with if you want to expose yourselves to new business environments. Sales, Marketing and Business Development teaches you a lot!

Long work hours & workplace politics

Long work hours no leaves, employees are forced to take medicine & come no professionalism workplace politics incentive structure is not good good pay

Enjoyable Workplace

I have been working for the past 2 years and it has been proven to be quite a learning Sector. Every other day is typical ,where we talk and meet new clients every day. Management is Fantastic. Managers are so liberal that they teach us and treat as friends. And the most enjoyable part is the challenging and dynamic environment that they create. To conclude, this is a very dynamic company.

Pros

Free Breakfasts

Amazing

- Some days will be hectic but rest days have flexible working hours. - Convince people and try to sale the product to the customers and learned to talk to people. - Management of the company is really good and supportive. - Try to take a appointment from the people for conduction's was the hardest part. - Meet new people and get to know them and get to know their experiences was the most enjoyable part.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Few days use to be very hectic.

Friendly work environment

Its registered in MCA. But not following the corporate rules and regulation. Still good environment to work. Management system needs to be changed. There is no security system in the office.

Pros

Cons

Na

Stressful environment with a very low learning curve.

Stressful environment with a very low learning curve- lacks employee benefits, working 6 days a week, leave policy is close to zero. Work hours are almost always prolonged, and employees work close to 60-65 hours in a week on average, if not more.

Pros

Free snacks ocassionally.

Cons

No leaves, 6 days working in a week, very few paid benefits, no learning curve

Young working environment

Very young and creative working environment. Good for artistic and nontechnical career option

Great working environment

It has been a great experience working with the only company in INDIA whose average age of employees is around 25 years. Having all the young people around brings so much energy in the office. I, personally have learned a lot of things including but not limited to time management, handling situations on my own, work and life balance, handling people at the office as well as customers.

Great salary and growth with no work life balance.

If you want fast growth and excellent salary, this is the best job. Good management. Work and target pressure is immense. There is no work lofe balance at all.

Pros

Good salary, incentives, great management and colleagues

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance, excessive target pressure, no job security
  • Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd