Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive

Business Development Executive15 reviews
India15 reviews

goodworkingmanagementworklotenvironmentcompanylife

Great place to learn sales skills

Great place for a person who wants to learn sales skills. It provides an opportunity to work individually and provides platform to prove oneself. The only cons is work life balance. Working hours are long and have to work under extreme pressure.

Horrible Work Environment

Pros: Everyone is your age so you'll find people with similar vibesCons: They dont utilise your full potentialNo real growthNo Job satisfactionRepetitive clerical workIf u get into the sales department then you have no life at all. The managers are vicious in sales. All they want is for u to meet the target. Youll be given bad leads and asked to sell products worth 40-50k to the customers

Pros

Free food, Young crowd

Cons

Horrible pressure

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues

Good salary but stress full life. no worl life balance

You will learn lot of things about sales and marketing, dealing with the customers. You will also be paid a fair enough salary but there is no work life balance.

Learning and fast growing.

It was a nice experience working there as I was able to keep my thoughts infront on management also represented in many co-orporate tournaments. I was able to work according my way and put the required no.

Good

Here I have to play an individual contributor role in an employee oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning. My role started by contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings and counsel the students on learning by the BYJU’s personalized learning journey.

Career Deveopment

It's a great company to start your career with if you want to expose yourselves to new business environments. Sales, Marketing and Business Development teaches you a lot!

Enjoyable Workplace

I have been working for the past 2 years and it has been proven to be quite a learning Sector. Every other day is typical ,where we talk and meet new clients every day. Management is Fantastic. Managers are so liberal that they teach us and treat as friends. And the most enjoyable part is the challenging and dynamic environment that they create. To conclude, this is a very dynamic company.

Pros

Free Breakfasts

Amazing

- Some days will be hectic but rest days have flexible working hours. - Convince people and try to sale the product to the customers and learned to talk to people. - Management of the company is really good and supportive. - Try to take a appointment from the people for conduction's was the hardest part. - Meet new people and get to know them and get to know their experiences was the most enjoyable part.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Few days use to be very hectic.

Great salary and growth with no work life balance.

If you want fast growth and excellent salary, this is the best job. Good management. Work and target pressure is immense. There is no work lofe balance at all.

Pros

Good salary, incentives, great management and colleagues

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance, excessive target pressure, no job security

Good company to work, great salary, great incentives, but no work life balance

I have worked with Think and Learn pvt. Limited for 14 months. They give really good salary as a fresher and incentives are also great. But target pressure is just too high and work life balance is not good.

Not good Company

Don't join No perks in the company and will provide unreasonable expectation. No good service and false promises to the customers is their USP. Top management doesn't care about the employees

Fun workplace

a very cool and chilled environment with proper benefits provided to all employees who can easily relax and work effectively without taking much pressure.

Pros

extravagant parties, flexible working hours

Cons

no job security

Good Learning Experience, unstructured, bad management

It was a good learning experience. The kind of exposure one can get here is immense. Although the Managers here are of 22-24 years of from engineering background with no managerial exposure, so the management could be pretty horrible at times. Also the company promises a lot, but rrarely ever stands up to them.

Pros

Exposure, Growth

Cons

Very long hours, Very uncertain, Unstructured

Good for enhancing communication skills

I worked as a business development intern for 3 months and in that period I had to talk to parents, students and sell the educational products to them. The medium involved was either phone or a face to face meeting. The one positive thing about this firm was the communication skills gained.

Pros

Communication Skills Developed

Cons

Long hours, less salary.

Every day is a challenge

Your typical day will start with cold calling people and trying to generate revenue for the company. I learned a lot of skills which I wouldn't have been able to acquire if I was working in a well established firm. It's a perk to work for a start up at a young age. Workplace culture is good because it's a college like environment. People are from the same age group. Work timings are flexible. The hardest part is that you have to perform each and every day. If you perform today and you don't perform the next day then it's a setback for you. Hence it's a challenging role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd with

• Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
  • Business Development Executive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?