Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Business Development Executive9 reviews
Bengaluru, Karnataka9 reviews

goodworkingmanagementworklotenvironmentcompanylife

Career Deveopment

It's a great company to start your career with if you want to expose yourselves to new business environments. Sales, Marketing and Business Development teaches you a lot!

Horrible Work Environment

Pros: Everyone is your age so you'll find people with similar vibesCons: They dont utilise your full potentialNo real growthNo Job satisfactionRepetitive clerical workIf u get into the sales department then you have no life at all. The managers are vicious in sales. All they want is for u to meet the target. Youll be given bad leads and asked to sell products worth 40-50k to the customers

Pros

Free food, Young crowd

Cons

Horrible pressure

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment

Good salary but stress full life. no worl life balance

You will learn lot of things about sales and marketing, dealing with the customers. You will also be paid a fair enough salary but there is no work life balance.

Learning and fast growing.

It was a nice experience working there as I was able to keep my thoughts infront on management also represented in many co-orporate tournaments. I was able to work according my way and put the required no.

Enjoyable Workplace

I have been working for the past 2 years and it has been proven to be quite a learning Sector. Every other day is typical ,where we talk and meet new clients every day. Management is Fantastic. Managers are so liberal that they teach us and treat as friends. And the most enjoyable part is the challenging and dynamic environment that they create. To conclude, this is a very dynamic company.

Pros

Free Breakfasts

Good company to work, great salary, great incentives, but no work life balance

I have worked with Think and Learn pvt. Limited for 14 months. They give really good salary as a fresher and incentives are also great. But target pressure is just too high and work life balance is not good.

Not good Company

Don't join No perks in the company and will provide unreasonable expectation. No good service and false promises to the customers is their USP. Top management doesn't care about the employees

Good for enhancing communication skills

I worked as a business development intern for 3 months and in that period I had to talk to parents, students and sell the educational products to them. The medium involved was either phone or a face to face meeting. The one positive thing about this firm was the communication skills gained.

Pros

Communication Skills Developed

Cons

Long hours, less salary.

Every day is a challenge

Your typical day will start with cold calling people and trying to generate revenue for the company. I learned a lot of skills which I wouldn't have been able to acquire if I was working in a well established firm. It's a perk to work for a start up at a young age. Workplace culture is good because it's a college like environment. People are from the same age group. Work timings are flexible. The hardest part is that you have to perform each and every day. If you perform today and you don't perform the next day then it's a setback for you. Hence it's a challenging role.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd?