Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

India31 reviews

Clear

goodworkingmanagementworklotenvironmentcompanylife

Satisfactory Working Culture

Though the Company provides a good salary but the work culture over there was being treated like a slave with no freedom of speech. I use to feel like a robot over there with no life in me and just following the commands of my senior. The job was target based and when I were not able to complete the target than I was compeled by my manager to work on my week off days. The top management is not at all supportive in terms of Individual growth and the organisational policy is completely self oriented. Unethical practices was very much eminent i day to day office life.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Long Working hours, Job Insecurity, Poor Management

Innovative & Fun

BYJU'S have always been fun and energetic to work for. It had colleagues with matching mindset and proper goals. It was bound to grow and emerge as the biggest player in the field.

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive and Challenging

With team briefing & sync-up Product Development, Process streamline, Process set up, new initiatives Workplace culture is good and fast phase mode

Good

Here I have to play an individual contributor role in an employee oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning. My role started by contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings and counsel the students on learning by the BYJU’s personalized learning journey.

Join with low expectations

Employees are treated as if they are a cheap labour and managers are not professional at all. They expect employee to be aggressive and helpful but when comes to their support they are never helpful. If they are having one of their department closed they will either demote you or ask you to join the sales team or will ask you to leave.

Long work hours & workplace politics

Long work hours no leaves, employees are forced to take medicine & come no professionalism workplace politics incentive structure is not good good pay

Enjoyable Workplace

I have been working for the past 2 years and it has been proven to be quite a learning Sector. Every other day is typical ,where we talk and meet new clients every day. Management is Fantastic. Managers are so liberal that they teach us and treat as friends. And the most enjoyable part is the challenging and dynamic environment that they create. To conclude, this is a very dynamic company.

Pros

Free Breakfasts

Amazing

- Some days will be hectic but rest days have flexible working hours. - Convince people and try to sale the product to the customers and learned to talk to people. - Management of the company is really good and supportive. - Try to take a appointment from the people for conduction's was the hardest part. - Meet new people and get to know them and get to know their experiences was the most enjoyable part.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Few days use to be very hectic.

Intense pressure driven Organization

A place where assigned task has to be done before timeline.The hardest part of the job that work life balance is almost a myth there.The most enjoyable part of the job is your colleague around you to maintain the spirit of working there.

Pros

Free lunches, Shopping Coupons, Movie Tickets

Cons

No off on Sunday

Every day is a challenge

Your typical day will start with cold calling people and trying to generate revenue for the company. I learned a lot of skills which I wouldn't have been able to acquire if I was working in a well established firm. It's a perk to work for a start up at a young age. Workplace culture is good because it's a college like environment. People are from the same age group. Work timings are flexible. The hardest part is that you have to perform each and every day. If you perform today and you don't perform the next day then it's a setback for you. Hence it's a challenging role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd with

• Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?