Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

Clear
2.8Job Security & Advancement

goodworkingmanagementworklotenvironmentcompanylife

Productive & Fun Workplace

It was a great learning experience. Where I got to hone my skills & explore a lot of new things which has widened my vision. Working for all the stages of production gave me the whole idea of what the company wants to offer i.e. from content making to the final cut with animations.

Huge Educational Start-up

Very vibrant business with an excellent workforce that helps and better your skill-sets.I was able to improve my soft skills and my knowledge base in physics.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Weekend job requirements

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Good salary but stress full life. no worl life balance

You will learn lot of things about sales and marketing, dealing with the customers. You will also be paid a fair enough salary but there is no work life balance.

Great place to learn sales skills

Great place for a person who wants to learn sales skills. It provides an opportunity to work individually and provides platform to prove oneself. The only cons is work life balance. Working hours are long and have to work under extreme pressure.

Career Deveopment

It's a great company to start your career with if you want to expose yourselves to new business environments. Sales, Marketing and Business Development teaches you a lot!

Enjoyable Workplace

I have been working for the past 2 years and it has been proven to be quite a learning Sector. Every other day is typical ,where we talk and meet new clients every day. Management is Fantastic. Managers are so liberal that they teach us and treat as friends. And the most enjoyable part is the challenging and dynamic environment that they create. To conclude, this is a very dynamic company.

Pros

Free Breakfasts

Young working environment

Very young and creative working environment. Good for artistic and nontechnical career option

Great working environment

It has been a great experience working with the only company in INDIA whose average age of employees is around 25 years. Having all the young people around brings so much energy in the office. I, personally have learned a lot of things including but not limited to time management, handling situations on my own, work and life balance, handling people at the office as well as customers.

Great salary and growth with no work life balance.

If you want fast growth and excellent salary, this is the best job. Good management. Work and target pressure is immense. There is no work lofe balance at all.

Pros

Good salary, incentives, great management and colleagues

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance, excessive target pressure, no job security

truly a learning experience

a wonderful learning experience. had a lot of b2c interactions with customers. was given hands on ecperience into the current market trends in sales and marketing.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd?

Good company to work, great salary, great incentives, but no work life balance

I have worked with Think and Learn pvt. Limited for 14 months. They give really good salary as a fresher and incentives are also great. But target pressure is just too high and work life balance is not good.

Fun workplace

a very cool and chilled environment with proper benefits provided to all employees who can easily relax and work effectively without taking much pressure.

Pros

extravagant parties, flexible working hours

Cons

no job security

Good Learning Experience, unstructured, bad management

It was a good learning experience. The kind of exposure one can get here is immense. Although the Managers here are of 22-24 years of from engineering background with no managerial exposure, so the management could be pretty horrible at times. Also the company promises a lot, but rrarely ever stands up to them.

Pros

Exposure, Growth

Cons

Very long hours, Very uncertain, Unstructured

fast growth but zero job security

Growth is fast in this organisation if you are working hard. Job security is zero & they don't hesitate in replacing the whole lot with new interns. Incentives are good but work environment is not as professional as required

Pros

good incentives

Cons

zero job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd with

• Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?