Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

India31 reviews

Clear

goodworkingmanagementworklotenvironmentcompanylife

Satisfactory Working Culture

Though the Company provides a good salary but the work culture over there was being treated like a slave with no freedom of speech. I use to feel like a robot over there with no life in me and just following the commands of my senior. The job was target based and when I were not able to complete the target than I was compeled by my manager to work on my week off days. The top management is not at all supportive in terms of Individual growth and the organisational policy is completely self oriented. Unethical practices was very much eminent i day to day office life.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Long Working hours, Job Insecurity, Poor Management

Learning and fast growing.

It was a nice experience working there as I was able to keep my thoughts infront on management also represented in many co-orporate tournaments. I was able to work according my way and put the required no.

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Join with low expectations

Employees are treated as if they are a cheap labour and managers are not professional at all. They expect employee to be aggressive and helpful but when comes to their support they are never helpful. If they are having one of their department closed they will either demote you or ask you to join the sales team or will ask you to leave.

Long work hours & workplace politics

Long work hours no leaves, employees are forced to take medicine & come no professionalism workplace politics incentive structure is not good good pay

Enjoyable Workplace

I have been working for the past 2 years and it has been proven to be quite a learning Sector. Every other day is typical ,where we talk and meet new clients every day. Management is Fantastic. Managers are so liberal that they teach us and treat as friends. And the most enjoyable part is the challenging and dynamic environment that they create. To conclude, this is a very dynamic company.

Pros

Free Breakfasts

Amazing

- Some days will be hectic but rest days have flexible working hours. - Convince people and try to sale the product to the customers and learned to talk to people. - Management of the company is really good and supportive. - Try to take a appointment from the people for conduction's was the hardest part. - Meet new people and get to know them and get to know their experiences was the most enjoyable part.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Few days use to be very hectic.

Friendly work environment

Its registered in MCA. But not following the corporate rules and regulation. Still good environment to work. Management system needs to be changed. There is no security system in the office.

Pros

Cons

Na

Great working environment

It has been a great experience working with the only company in INDIA whose average age of employees is around 25 years. Having all the young people around brings so much energy in the office. I, personally have learned a lot of things including but not limited to time management, handling situations on my own, work and life balance, handling people at the office as well as customers.

Great salary and growth with no work life balance.

If you want fast growth and excellent salary, this is the best job. Good management. Work and target pressure is immense. There is no work lofe balance at all.

Pros

Good salary, incentives, great management and colleagues

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance, excessive target pressure, no job security

Not good Company

Don't join No perks in the company and will provide unreasonable expectation. No good service and false promises to the customers is their USP. Top management doesn't care about the employees

Good Learning Experience, unstructured, bad management

It was a good learning experience. The kind of exposure one can get here is immense. Although the Managers here are of 22-24 years of from engineering background with no managerial exposure, so the management could be pretty horrible at times. Also the company promises a lot, but rrarely ever stands up to them.

Pros

Exposure, Growth

Cons

Very long hours, Very uncertain, Unstructured

Start Up

I worked with the Accounts Department. The only thing I would complain is the timing of daily work. There was no proper working hours. Employees in Accounts Department used to work 10 hours. Being a start up with a vertical line growth as an employee you get to know a lot. But if you miss your social life @ 8.30 am in office I would call it as a complete mess. My comments are only restricted to the work condition in Accounts Department.

Pros

Friendly Colleague, Young Management, Timely Salary, Good Increament

Cons

Six Days Working, Long Working Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd with

• Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?