Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

goodworkingmanagementworklotenvironmentcompanylife

Satisfactory Working Culture

Though the Company provides a good salary but the work culture over there was being treated like a slave with no freedom of speech. I use to feel like a robot over there with no life in me and just following the commands of my senior. The job was target based and when I were not able to complete the target than I was compeled by my manager to work on my week off days. The top management is not at all supportive in terms of Individual growth and the organisational policy is completely self oriented. Unethical practices was very much eminent i day to day office life.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Long Working hours, Job Insecurity, Poor Management

Huge Educational Start-up

Very vibrant business with an excellent workforce that helps and better your skill-sets.I was able to improve my soft skills and my knowledge base in physics.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Weekend job requirements

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Good salary but stress full life. no worl life balance

You will learn lot of things about sales and marketing, dealing with the customers. You will also be paid a fair enough salary but there is no work life balance.

Nice, Over all Good Experience

Good, but they scrapped us when they close their classroom program. They have not given us any compensation and fair job jobs. They just asked us to quit or shift to Bangalore with a low level job options as compare to current role.

Long work hours & workplace politics

Long work hours no leaves, employees are forced to take medicine & come no professionalism workplace politics incentive structure is not good good pay

Stressful environment with a very low learning curve.

Stressful environment with a very low learning curve- lacks employee benefits, working 6 days a week, leave policy is close to zero. Work hours are almost always prolonged, and employees work close to 60-65 hours in a week on average, if not more.

Pros

Free snacks ocassionally.

Cons

No leaves, 6 days working in a week, very few paid benefits, no learning curve

Great salary and growth with no work life balance.

If you want fast growth and excellent salary, this is the best job. Good management. Work and target pressure is immense. There is no work lofe balance at all.

Pros

Good salary, incentives, great management and colleagues

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance, excessive target pressure, no job security

Good company to work, great salary, great incentives, but no work life balance

I have worked with Think and Learn pvt. Limited for 14 months. They give really good salary as a fresher and incentives are also great. But target pressure is just too high and work life balance is not good.

Fun workplace

a very cool and chilled environment with proper benefits provided to all employees who can easily relax and work effectively without taking much pressure.

Pros

extravagant parties, flexible working hours

Cons

no job security

Good for enhancing communication skills

I worked as a business development intern for 3 months and in that period I had to talk to parents, students and sell the educational products to them. The medium involved was either phone or a face to face meeting. The one positive thing about this firm was the communication skills gained.

Pros

Communication Skills Developed

Cons

Long hours, less salary.

Start Up

I worked with the Accounts Department. The only thing I would complain is the timing of daily work. There was no proper working hours. Employees in Accounts Department used to work 10 hours. Being a start up with a vertical line growth as an employee you get to know a lot. But if you miss your social life @ 8.30 am in office I would call it as a complete mess. My comments are only restricted to the work condition in Accounts Department.

Pros

Friendly Colleague, Young Management, Timely Salary, Good Increament

Cons

Six Days Working, Long Working Hours

fast growth but zero job security

Growth is fast in this organisation if you are working hard. Job security is zero & they don't hesitate in replacing the whole lot with new interns. Incentives are good but work environment is not as professional as required

Pros

good incentives

Cons

zero job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd with