Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

India31 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

goodworkingmanagementworklotenvironmentcompanylife

Great place to learn sales skills

Great place for a person who wants to learn sales skills. It provides an opportunity to work individually and provides platform to prove oneself. The only cons is work life balance. Working hours are long and have to work under extreme pressure.

Good salary but stress full life. no worl life balance

You will learn lot of things about sales and marketing, dealing with the customers. You will also be paid a fair enough salary but there is no work life balance.

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

Satisfactory Working Culture

Though the Company provides a good salary but the work culture over there was being treated like a slave with no freedom of speech. I use to feel like a robot over there with no life in me and just following the commands of my senior. The job was target based and when I were not able to complete the target than I was compeled by my manager to work on my week off days. The top management is not at all supportive in terms of Individual growth and the organisational policy is completely self oriented. Unethical practices was very much eminent i day to day office life.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Long Working hours, Job Insecurity, Poor Management

Young working environment

Very young and creative working environment. Good for artistic and nontechnical career option

Great working environment

It has been a great experience working with the only company in INDIA whose average age of employees is around 25 years. Having all the young people around brings so much energy in the office. I, personally have learned a lot of things including but not limited to time management, handling situations on my own, work and life balance, handling people at the office as well as customers.

Great salary and growth with no work life balance.

If you want fast growth and excellent salary, this is the best job. Good management. Work and target pressure is immense. There is no work lofe balance at all.

Pros

Good salary, incentives, great management and colleagues

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance, excessive target pressure, no job security

Good company to work, great salary, great incentives, but no work life balance

I have worked with Think and Learn pvt. Limited for 14 months. They give really good salary as a fresher and incentives are also great. But target pressure is just too high and work life balance is not good.

Fun workplace

a very cool and chilled environment with proper benefits provided to all employees who can easily relax and work effectively without taking much pressure.

Pros

extravagant parties, flexible working hours

Cons

no job security

Good Learning Experience, unstructured, bad management

It was a good learning experience. The kind of exposure one can get here is immense. Although the Managers here are of 22-24 years of from engineering background with no managerial exposure, so the management could be pretty horrible at times. Also the company promises a lot, but rrarely ever stands up to them.

Pros

Exposure, Growth

Cons

Very long hours, Very uncertain, Unstructured

Good for enhancing communication skills

I worked as a business development intern for 3 months and in that period I had to talk to parents, students and sell the educational products to them. The medium involved was either phone or a face to face meeting. The one positive thing about this firm was the communication skills gained.

Pros

Communication Skills Developed

Cons

Long hours, less salary.

Intense pressure driven Organization

A place where assigned task has to be done before timeline.The hardest part of the job that work life balance is almost a myth there.The most enjoyable part of the job is your colleague around you to maintain the spirit of working there.

Pros

Free lunches, Shopping Coupons, Movie Tickets

Cons

No off on Sunday

fast growth but zero job security

Growth is fast in this organisation if you are working hard. Job security is zero & they don't hesitate in replacing the whole lot with new interns. Incentives are good but work environment is not as professional as required

Pros

good incentives

Cons

zero job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd with