Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
View all Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd reviews

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd Employee Review

Young age of employees creates good work culture

Good place to work, stability is an issue.Career growth is less, salary increment is average around 16 to 18 % if you perform very good.Dress code is not very strict and culture is also not very professional.

Nice, Over all Good Experience

Good, but they scrapped us when they close their classroom program. They have not given us any compensation and fair job jobs. They just asked us to quit or shift to Bangalore with a low level job options as compare to current role.

Great working environment

It has been a great experience working with the only company in INDIA whose average age of employees is around 25 years. Having all the young people around brings so much energy in the office. I, personally have learned a lot of things including but not limited to time management, handling situations on my own, work and life balance, handling people at the office as well as customers.

Intense pressure driven Organization

A place where assigned task has to be done before timeline.The hardest part of the job that work life balance is almost a myth there.The most enjoyable part of the job is your colleague around you to maintain the spirit of working there.

Pros

Free lunches, Shopping Coupons, Movie Tickets

Cons

No off on Sunday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd with

• Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
  • Young age of employees creates good work culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?