Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
View all Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd reviews

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd Employee Review

Horrible Work Environment

Pros: Everyone is your age so you'll find people with similar vibesCons: They dont utilise your full potentialNo real growthNo Job satisfactionRepetitive clerical workIf u get into the sales department then you have no life at all. The managers are vicious in sales. All they want is for u to meet the target. Youll be given bad leads and asked to sell products worth 40-50k to the customers

Pros

Free food, Young crowd

Cons

Horrible pressure

Same roleSame location

Good salary but stress full life. no worl life balance

You will learn lot of things about sales and marketing, dealing with the customers. You will also be paid a fair enough salary but there is no work life balance.
Same roleSame location

Learning and fast growing.

It was a nice experience working there as I was able to keep my thoughts infront on management also represented in many co-orporate tournaments. I was able to work according my way and put the required no.
Same location

Productive & Fun Workplace

It was a great learning experience. Where I got to hone my skills & explore a lot of new things which has widened my vision. Working for all the stages of production gave me the whole idea of what the company wants to offer i.e. from content making to the final cut with animations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd with