Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
View all Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd reviews

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd Employee Review

Huge Educational Start-up

Very vibrant business with an excellent workforce that helps and better your skill-sets.I was able to improve my soft skills and my knowledge base in physics.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Weekend job requirements

Young age of employees creates good work culture

Good place to work, stability is an issue.Career growth is less, salary increment is average around 16 to 18 % if you perform very good.Dress code is not very strict and culture is also not very professional.

Horrible Work Environment

Pros: Everyone is your age so you'll find people with similar vibesCons: They dont utilise your full potentialNo real growthNo Job satisfactionRepetitive clerical workIf u get into the sales department then you have no life at all. The managers are vicious in sales. All they want is for u to meet the target. Youll be given bad leads and asked to sell products worth 40-50k to the customers

Pros

Free food, Young crowd

Cons

Horrible pressure

Productive & Fun Workplace

It was a great learning experience. Where I got to hone my skills & explore a lot of new things which has widened my vision. Working for all the stages of production gave me the whole idea of what the company wants to offer i.e. from content making to the final cut with animations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd with

• Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
  • Huge Educational Start-up
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?