Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
View all Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd reviews

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd

Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd Employee Review

Productive & Fun Workplace

It was a great learning experience. Where I got to hone my skills & explore a lot of new things which has widened my vision. Working for all the stages of production gave me the whole idea of what the company wants to offer i.e. from content making to the final cut with animations.

Same roleSame location

Young working environment

Very young and creative working environment. Good for artistic and nontechnical career option
Same location

Horrible Work Environment

Pros: Everyone is your age so you'll find people with similar vibesCons: They dont utilise your full potentialNo real growthNo Job satisfactionRepetitive clerical workIf u get into the sales department then you have no life at all. The managers are vicious in sales. All they want is for u to meet the target. Youll be given bad leads and asked to sell products worth 40-50k to the customers

Pros

Free food, Young crowd

Cons

Horrible pressure
Same location

Innovative & Fun

BYJU'S have always been fun and energetic to work for. It had colleagues with matching mindset and proper goals. It was bound to grow and emerge as the biggest player in the field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd with

• Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd
  • Productive & Fun Workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?