Think and Learn Private Limited

Think and Learn Private Limited Employee Reviews

A fun place to work

It is a great place to work. The work environment is really nice and you get ample of growth opportunities. I would recommend this organisation to the fellow job seekers.

Good company to grow with but work culture and managers thinks human as machines

Good company to grow with but work culture and managers treats human as revenue making machines...They will never listen to your queries but one thing I have learned positive is that how to survive in competitive situations

Good

Working in byjus was good and the environment in the company is very competitive ,reason i left the company was my personal mom medical conditions and I personally suggest the freshers candidates to join the organisation.

Very Hectic

No work life balance at all. Managers carry very big egoes. Despite being an MNC, the MNC culture is not followed here. Have to address everyone with Sir, not by name as seen in Corporate Culture. Higher Authorities are not responsive at all.

Stressful

the work environment is very fast paced and there is no value for ones emotions and talent you are the king until you get the great revenue you are suppose to travel a lot almost 4days in a week

It had a learning environment

Perfect for freshers. The environment is quite rigorous but it in return develops your skills and prepares you for the outer world. I had worked in the domain of Sales

Fun place to work and to gain knowledge

Working in an organisation such as Think and Learn Pvt Ltd it was always about learning curve in my career. The Higher ups always supported my idea and guided me in the right path.

Toxic workplace, no work-life balance

Long working hours, toxic workplace, management does not know how to treat employees. The pay good, but treat you like a slave, would not recommend working here.

Good Learning, Work-Life balance is destroyed

A good place to start off the career, and grow, good benefits at the cost of the work life balance, work on National Holidays as well. Low job security, ideal for competitive people.

workplace is chilled and you ll get to learn many things in the sales field.

Training period was great, But afterwards imposed too much pressure even if you are working hard. No stability in management. Sometimes its a matter of luck also in case of leads assigned.

Pros

Good Pay . Good incentive structure.

Cons

Saturday, Sunday working. Weekly off on Mondays. Sometimes you also have to work on mondays.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Think and Learn Private Limited?

Productive and Fun Workplace

*Embellished by working in a start-up environment and learnt actuality about a growing team *Got Exposure to both B2B and B2C Sales *Overachieved targets given within the assigned time span *Mentored by alumni of top B-schools and senior sales executives

Productive and fun workplace

Great Environment to work, need creative thinking, Colleagues are helpful and fun.This organisation is the only place where your experience doesn't count but your performance matters.

Pros

Free snacks in evening

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think and Learn Private Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Think and Learn Private Limited