Think and Learn Private Limited

Think and Learn Private Limited Culture reviews

Clear

A fun place to work

It is a great place to work. The work environment is really nice and you get ample of growth opportunities. I would recommend this organisation to the fellow job seekers.

Good company to grow with but work culture and managers thinks human as machines

Good company to grow with but work culture and managers treats human as revenue making machines...They will never listen to your queries but one thing I have learned positive is that how to survive in competitive situations

Good

Working in byjus was good and the environment in the company is very competitive ,reason i left the company was my personal mom medical conditions and I personally suggest the freshers candidates to join the organisation.

Very Hectic

No work life balance at all. Managers carry very big egoes. Despite being an MNC, the MNC culture is not followed here. Have to address everyone with Sir, not by name as seen in Corporate Culture. Higher Authorities are not responsive at all.

Good Learning, Work-Life balance is destroyed

A good place to start off the career, and grow, good benefits at the cost of the work life balance, work on National Holidays as well. Low job security, ideal for competitive people.

Productive and fun workplace

Great Environment to work, need creative thinking, Colleagues are helpful and fun.This organisation is the only place where your experience doesn't count but your performance matters.

Pros

Free snacks in evening

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Think and Learn Private Limited?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think and Learn Private Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question