Think and Learn Private Limited

Think and Learn Private Limited Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
2.3Job Security & Advancement

A fun place to work

It is a great place to work. The work environment is really nice and you get ample of growth opportunities. I would recommend this organisation to the fellow job seekers.

Good

Working in byjus was good and the environment in the company is very competitive ,reason i left the company was my personal mom medical conditions and I personally suggest the freshers candidates to join the organisation.

Very Hectic

No work life balance at all. Managers carry very big egoes. Despite being an MNC, the MNC culture is not followed here. Have to address everyone with Sir, not by name as seen in Corporate Culture. Higher Authorities are not responsive at all.

It had a learning environment

Perfect for freshers. The environment is quite rigorous but it in return develops your skills and prepares you for the outer world. I had worked in the domain of Sales

Fun place to work and to gain knowledge

Working in an organisation such as Think and Learn Pvt Ltd it was always about learning curve in my career. The Higher ups always supported my idea and guided me in the right path.

Good Learning, Work-Life balance is destroyed

A good place to start off the career, and grow, good benefits at the cost of the work life balance, work on National Holidays as well. Low job security, ideal for competitive people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think and Learn Private Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Think and Learn Private Limited