Think and Learn Pvt Ltd

Think and Learn Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Very Good in ED TECH industry

This company r very good for personality development and make Good communication skill.. Here are best team work provided by Team leader... I'm rate 3star for BYJUS

Up

Was very good culture really appreciated the process and the environment they gave looking forward for more company's to show my skilset and grow interpersonal skills

Stressful

May have to work even on week off, work duration may go above 12 hrs. Managers are not so professional in behaviour, they behave like a rookie. Sorting a problem or crisis on a professional level is hard to find.

Pros

Free travel

Cons

Long hours, stressful, rookie management

Very stressful no work life balance is there

If you have only money mind then you may go. Either from my end their is nothing like work life balance you work more the 12 hour & still many time you won't get attendence for that. So be careful when you join.

Pros

Salary & incentive

Cons

Long hour, management, no work life balance, lack of after sales support, attendance parameters

Energetic workspace

My first job direct through campus placement was definitely memorable and full of learning. The company was in its growing phase with the aggressive working pattern. The overall experience was unique and rich with lucrative pay and benefits.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long working hours

fun workplace

as we go through the covid situation with this job salary package provided for us and the incentive criteria kept for the employees so so great as the dta model structure going on in the other hand so many people are in the verge of loosing the job from the company especialy people who made good revenue in the ds conduction part. As of we can't go to the ds model in byjus i do feel a bit hard to survive through this dta model. Hoping for the best to happen as a senior bda to get everything back on track soon

sales driven

fast-paced and sales are driven Salary is good but you need to give figures to sustain management is poor no work-life balance working hours are 14 hrs a day

Traditional sales methods for customer centric business

The sales activities are daily rated and monitored. Extreme micromanagement and everyday performance meetings. Relaxed recent college graduates and Informed managers. The assistant or reporting managers are managed by managers in an extremely remote fashion and are hardly given a choice to make decisions.

I am proud for being a Byjuite.!

The Think and Learn Pvt Ltd has given me relevant and countable experience in sales that I consider very seriously. I understood the role of sales job in the world economy and learnt basic principles of business and customer relationships. I loved working there even in some very fast paced business days.

Work if your priority is to earn money

At byjus, the best part is the salary which they offer and also the uncapped incentives. No other company does that. The atmosphere is stressful as it should be in a sales profile. If you find this interesting there is no other job better than BYJUS

Good

It's a good company to work according to me. Great amount of exposure and learning i got through this organisation. Was an indeed a blessing to work there.

not good atmosphere is too bad, not recommended to work there..too worst company... they are paying money only but there is no social life

company is good but managers are not good they will pressure you too bad...they dont have sense how to talk.. behave very badly always push you to resign

Nature of Work

No life. No work life balance. Entry level role but even after joining wants to leave even though he doesnot have a job in hand. No HR. Slaves of the manager your are reporting and he is a slave of his manager.

Life at Byju's

Pros *Salary and rewards. Cons * Salary rewards looks promising initially, as time pass you understand it's a one man show, you are on your own. You will be working 12 to 13 hours a day and doing the job of 3 employees of 3 different department. Company never protects you. *Work culture is way below all standards. * Zero work life balance.

fast growing but same time help us to develope to our potential

If we need to be a sale king need to keep our ethics at home. Holiday and work-personal life balance is little diff rest every thing is fine . good salary. nice privilages. good chance to learn and develop your potential in diff field. teaches to manage strussful atmos and time management. smart work counts .

Great knowledge

Start-up but on a larger scale. Various departments like any big company could have. Hard work is recognized. Equal importance is given to work pressure and employee refreshments.

Overall the company was great

As much as u can earn. This is one of the company where u can find growth in a shorter period of time if your performance is good. This is the no 1 edu tech company in india.

Thsi organization hepl me to improvise my self in many ways.

Amazing working culture, Superb Management, Healthy relationship between employee, Supportive seniors/Managers, Mantally supporting and understanding working environment.

Great Company to work with

The company is one of the fastest growing company and the culture is very cool but competitive. You have to work really hard but you will be rewarded accordingly and that's how it should be. Lot of things to learn and grow.

Not so good

No work life balance,no life,only money, fully demotivating manager , uses of abusive words , mental torcher , no leaves, crazy workplace, all time shouting,

Good

Good and people who wants tomearn money only Money minded will set here good good good and very good . Compensation is huge and huge . If yiu want money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think and Learn Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think and Learn Pvt Ltd with

• Think and Learn Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?