Think and Learn pvt. Ltd
View all Think and Learn pvt. Ltd reviews

Think and Learn pvt. Ltd

Think and Learn pvt. Ltd Employee Review

Its a Great place for freshers

Its a chilled out work space where you will have a lot of support from everyone. I learned a lot over there. I have seen this brand grow. They pay a lot of attention in making a product and that is why it is so big now.

Pros

Salary

Cons

weekend working

Too bad to work

Worse Work CultureTarget System is so bad managers Behaviour is worst they treat like NOKAR to Employees.Recommended go find Some Jobs with Work Life Balance

Good salary, relaxed but unethical. Full of office politics.

Byju's is a company which gives a great starting package and incentives but to grow in this organisation talent and hard work is not enough. You have to be in close regular touch with your managers and must not have an opinion of your own which may overtake your bosses opinion. It is a company where about 100 employees had to loose their job at once just because of incapable and unethical leadership. HR is highly inefficient. Initially it felt as if it is an organisation with a great future but the faster they grew the faster grew unethical culture where promotions are decided in after hours party or a club.

Good start up to work for and start your career

The work at byjus was more of BPO where we were given leads and we were supposed to convert the leads and generate revenue for the company. But with time, things get better and you learn quite a lot.

Pros

Good incentives if you perform well

Cons

Long working hours and works on saturday and sunday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think and Learn pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Think and Learn pvt. Ltd with

• Think and Learn pvt. Ltd
  • Its a Great place for freshers
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?