Think And Learn

Think And Learn Employee Reviews

Fun and Great for Learing

My experience at Byju's was amazing. The superiors and coworkers were very approachable and understanding. The workplace culture for a marketing job is fairly paced.

It's a very stressful job.

Only your communication skills and product knowledge can help you sustain in that environment.They are very strict about the targets they set for you employee benefits are average.

Best for education sector

Hi, Think and Learn is a day by day growing up company. I had so many roles to play in the two yrs inclusive of internship. Working in sales department to facilitating sales to digital marketing. The journey has been up and down.

Learing and handling

Great training in strongcommunication over the client relationship with the product. Fun to work and learn with different set of clients and dimensional work culture

No work culture no life balance only good pay

no life balance and work culture , we want to give counselling to the school students directly to their house and converted into sales which means they want to turn as a life long subscribers

Pros

good pay

Cons

no job security

No Professional Ethics

Worst Management, No work culture, No Process and protocols are defined, No HR policies. There is no life out of work. No laws are followed. People are hired and fired in a rapid rate.

Productive and good place to work

Mangement is good, I have learned a lot from the company,collegues are so helpful and good working condition,most enjoyable part of the job is flexible working hours.

Pros

Good Environment

Office environment is very good and colleagues are of friendly nature

I have been working here for past six months and in my experience its a good place to work for a short time. We have to do cold calling here and now the saturation has come. We don't get to learn anything and chances of growth are very less

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Long hours and less holidays

Good short term prospect

Good place to be in the short run. Good compensation offered for a fresher. The average age of the employees is quite small and hence the startup culture is prevalent.

Not satisfactory

It requires a lot of efforts to mach up the sales and targets you have put into, you will be pushed totally down and given no recognition of the hard-work you gave put in for so long. The weekends are working. The reviews and the ratings given at various sites are also done by the internal mgt itself.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Working weekends

Good company to start a career

Good company to start a career. One thing missing is a work life balance. They pay you really well. But same work everyday no personal growth.

Pros

flexible workculture

Cons

no work life balance

Fun place

A typical day at work well thats very diversified for the amount of work i handled here . Very good place to learn freedom to express and ideas are welcomed . Happy to see the company grow . co-workers are great . Only that there are no fixed working hours or days .

Pros

growth

Cons

no social life out of office

Fun place with hansome perks

Pay is amazing,weekends are working,no job security, only day off is monday,flexible timings depending upon the team you work with,decent incentives as well.

Pros

High salary

Cons

No job security, no time for personal life

Not a good place for talented and creative peple

It's not a good place for talented and creative people ,The people around us are not aware about 3D workflow and new technologies.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

Managers are doing politics

Good environment

I updated my self and i learned many things in Think and Learn Pvt Ltd. Good environment Good Facilities. I learned Professional things and i started my life Carrier in Think and Learn

Pros

had nice meet

Cons

Good and a healthy environment.

I enjoyed working there, got wonderful opportunities in different domains, learnt a lot about the corporate world. A good workplace.

Not ideal for long term job

No job security, no work life balance, often around 9-10 hours at office. 6 days a week working. N usually 1-2 weeks a month has no weekly off.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, Their credibility and passion for teaching is unmatched. The learning methodology developed by our young group of teachers, who are handpicked by Byju himself, are among the brightest minds in the country, and they will help you learn not just for exams, but for life.

Pros

lot of freedom

Cons

Apt timings

Fun to work but no social life

my day at office starts with logging into my leadsquared account.then i go through the details of my clients and then contact them,try and convince them to purchase our product.office starts at 10am and continues till 9pm.the things that i have learnt from this job are- patience dedication team work power of convincing some one work culture is excellent.managers are friendly. the most enjoyable part is when you make a sale

Pros

free snacks, friendly environment

Cons

long hours, no social life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Think And Learn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Think And Learn